Zombies Minions - Back in Black

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Zombies Minions - Back in Black

User Info: Oh_Tree_Tree_Oh

Oh_Tree_Tree_Oh
4 years ago#61
DarkBenHyuga posted...
8=D

Hey babe ;)
PSN beach bum lyfe. xLiberty0330
http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/9692638.jpg

User Info: M_dragon159

M_dragon159
4 years ago#62
Lego, who do you normally play with? Looked liek you had quite a few ppl.

Man, I probably shoulda stuck with you xD After accidentally leaving a pretty good friend ['cuz I accepted your game invite but it took me to multi], I had a couple terrible games then left.
GT: RichTuba99-forgot it | PSN: MDragon000
3DS: 1891 - 1378 - 1379 [for any tell me if you add]

User Info: LegoLegend

LegoLegend
4 years ago#63
I usually play with some mates called Rave, Crow and elmars.
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
So before telling people that they can't use their brain, make sure yours works first. - Xenozoa425

M_dragon159
4 years ago#64
Those 3 guys who were with you?

Dammit, if I finally finish these damn scholarships, I should have enuff time to play.... period xD. Until then, hopefully I'll randomly see you =P

btw, is there some way to see if ur on MP or zombos other than the friends list? It says something like "In a party" at certain times which is annoying

LegoLegend
4 years ago#65
elmars wasn't.
So before telling people that they can't use their brain, make sure yours works first. - Xenozoa425

M_dragon159
4 years ago#66
Btw, that message was in reply to ur explanation that ur message was about the campaign

So when u start playing tranzit is when i stop? O.o

btw, wanna do the maxis easter egg with me?

M_dragon159
4 years ago#67
Again, how are we so inactive ONCE BO2 came out?

Lego, invite me especially when ur on zombies... wish I could tell if ur in zombies or in multi while ur in a party. I'll start doing multi again quite soon, especially with these wifi extenders I just got.

LegoLegend
3 years ago#68
Good game, guys. That was fun.

M_dragon159
3 years ago#69
; . ;

Probably not about me xD I feel so damn stupid when I'm being all sweet with a horde of zombies, moving backwards, and run into a freakin' CORNER which gets me trapped. Then I shoot the raygun and die like an idiot instead of a) using galvaknuckles [worked before] or b) pulling out other gun.

Last game I played last night, everyone else died [the idiots were doing the glitch in power plant]. I tried to use a teleporter to get to them, but nope didn't work. Instead, I was in the corn field and went to Nacht to pick up a jet gun piece. While looking around for it, I killed a ton of zombies and somehow didn't get trapped. Never found the piece, ran thru the cornfield, and was just about to come out so I turned around and started firing at a zombie behind me. I run into a car, a zombie comes from the right, I get hit once, and then shoot the zombie >.> Yeaaaaahhhhhh....

At least the 20s is common for me if I have time xD Problem is when I get too cocky.

User Info: Oh_Tree_Tree_Oh

Oh_Tree_Tree_Oh
3 years ago#70
Bros?

I'll be back home this weekend! 2k/zombies fun-time!
PSN beach bum lyfe. xLiberty0330
http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/9692638.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Zombies Minions - Back in Black

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived