Wiimote vs Gamepad/Dual Analogs

#1DerPancakePosted 12/3/2012 4:01:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqT6w1Z1frs&feature=plcp

First showing Wiimote gameplay, and then showing gamepad gameplay, to show you how annoying aim assist with dual analogs is with the WiiU.
---
WiiU ID: GermanicMexican
#2swisskdlPosted 12/3/2012 4:12:19 PM
Not sure I could tell the difference, looked like you were killing just fine the whole time. I didn't have any sound on though, were you talking and explaining when it felt like there was extra aim assist?

Or were you trying to show that there isn't much difference?
---
Hoodbury
#3DerPancake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 4:16:06 PM
I did have commentary on it.
---
WiiU ID: GermanicMexican
#4RonDijonPosted 12/3/2012 6:15:51 PM
Not sure I could tell the difference, looked like you were killing just fine the whole time. I didn't have any sound on though, were you talking and explaining when it felt like there was extra aim assist?

Or were you trying to show that there isn't much difference?

exactly
#5mcsmellingtonPosted 12/4/2012 4:58:04 AM
I'm gonna try out the Wiimote at the weekend. We have one of them Zapper things lying around too so might give it a go. Can't see either being my go to controls for the game though.

The Gamepad's been pretty good so far, the only issue I have is the distance between the right stick and the ABXY buttons. I need to have a tinker and change the button layout, but why the standard has B for reload is beyond me. You need to use that loads online, yet they put it as far away from the stick as possible?? I'm going to shuffle them all around see what works best.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#6sahlbackPosted 12/4/2012 6:04:13 AM
I'm to old and lazy to learn anything else but the motion stuff so I have to stick to that and hope it will be fixed. I lose far to many duels both hip shooting and ads distance that I never would have lost in previous cods.
---
WiiKing ~ N3R0S
#7S1ight3dPosted 12/4/2012 8:16:08 AM
I saw no examples of atrocious levels of aim assist for DA's, to be honest. I've seen far worse on 360 MW2. Far, far worse.

I will stay with my opinion that Wiimote is the superior fast-aiming and accuracy choice
---
Some dragon-thing...somewhere within here does lie.
NNID: EbidaDragon
#8Cubfan082Posted 12/4/2012 8:21:03 AM
S1ight3d posted...
I saw no examples of atrocious levels of aim assist for DA's, to be honest. I've seen far worse on 360 MW2. Far, far worse.

I will stay with my opinion that Wiimote is the superior fast-aiming and accuracy choice

He is saying that he is not correcting anything, that the game is keeping his reticle on target for him with or without the use of ADS, if that is to be beleived you can see it in how as the target strafes no correction is required. That is what I beleive is happeneing to me, but my biggest gripe is still the amount of lag comp in the game...
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#9hobs2605Posted 12/4/2012 9:51:05 AM

truth
---
GameFAQs: Trolls trolling trolls.
#10blazeUP12Posted 12/6/2012 2:05:01 PM
Wiimote FTW. It's just so much quicker to point & aim than using dual analogs.
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet