Wiimote vs Gamepad/Dual Analogs

#11jaymas9Posted 12/6/2012 3:20:02 PM
The wii remote is the superior controls scheme, but that doesn't mean that the concept of sticky aim in online multiplayer isn't ridiculous...it is. So far what seems to be hit detection and the lag comp have been my biggest buggers. But overall the game is great fun, and I get better every day I play.
---
NNID: JayMas
#12bulbinkingPosted 12/7/2012 3:37:41 AM
Can you tell me your control scheme for the Wiimote? It looks amazingly smooth a lot like WaW:Wii
---
poker-over-killing.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-was-gamefaqs-moderator-for-5-yrs.html
Stop the hate. Spread aspergers awareness http://www.aspergers.com/aspclin.html
#13sahlbackPosted 12/7/2012 4:46:32 AM
It's a great game in many ways but something with the motion control feeling is strange compared to Blops1 and MW3. It's not smooth when I ADS. I have lowered Camera sensitivity to 5 and 2 for the scope, still not smooth.
---
WiiKing ~ N3R0S
#14dende95Posted 12/7/2012 7:26:33 AM
sahlback posted...
It's a great game in many ways but something with the motion control feeling is strange compared to Blops1 and MW3. It's not smooth when I ADS. I have lowered Camera sensitivity to 5 and 2 for the scope, still not smooth.

Agreed. I don't have any problems with cursor sensitivity when hipfiring. It feels fine to me, but hipfiring is so inaccurate in this game I usually just wind up making a Bugs Bunny shaped outline on the wall behind my target.

ADS cursor sensitivity is my problem - it just doesn't read small movements and either moves too far or not at all, so I can't follow a moving target or adjust for recoil. I might get one or two hits as my gun sweeps across the guy, but I can't 'stick' to the target like with DA.

I still think wii mote is more fun to use, I just hope this gets fixed so more people will use it and I won't appear to suck so bad.
---
NNID - datamonger
#15DSdude19Posted 12/8/2012 8:27:07 AM
I've been meaning to ask, what does hipfiring mean?
---
Wii U Nintendo ID: Zanzenburger
http://i.imgur.com/sk1nw.gif Zanzenburgers given: 240
#16S1ight3dPosted 12/8/2012 8:32:22 AM
I've been meaning to ask, what does hipfiring mean?

Just firing your weapon without aiming down the sights

Firing your gun "from the hip", which is at your side
---
Some dragon-thing...somewhere within here does lie.
NNID: EbidaDragon
#17GM_Posted 12/8/2012 9:52:07 AM
I think they reduced the aim assist. It seems to be a bit weaker than it was last week. Stealth hotfix?