Skill based matchmaking is stupid.

#21blueyc22Posted 12/7/2012 10:00:06 AM
GolfProdigy910 posted...
blueyc22 posted...
"All this system does is penalize good players. It takes them all and says "Here, you guys are too good for everyone else, so we're going to pit you against each other, making you all equal again and negating any skill you have."

So that was one really long post to basically say that you are a much better player when you are playing against people who stink at the game and you are upset that when matched with players in your same "league" you aren't such a big shot.

There is a reason to have a peewee league and a minor league.

Just think of how much you can improve your 'skills' when everyone you are playing also has skills of their own.

You didn't read. If a random person were to look at the stats of two different people, they should clearly see that a better player is, in fact, better. Having an equalizing system prevents that.

Bad players are getting help for no reason and good players are being punished.

So you are no longer being matched against people you can own. I get it. You aren't a big fish anymore. You think you are better than everyone else but there are no longer any noobs in your game that you can destroy. Make some adjustments and improve your skills. And stop complaining.
#22QualiTPosted 12/7/2012 10:02:45 AM
I will say that this makes running the higher killstreaks even riskier. If you can pwn noobs all day, then dogs are a good choice, however if you are playing people your own skill level, then you'll probably be earning <~700 points before you die.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#23GolfProdigy910(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:15:01 PM
blueyc22 posted...
GolfProdigy910 posted...
blueyc22 posted...
"All this system does is penalize good players. It takes them all and says "Here, you guys are too good for everyone else, so we're going to pit you against each other, making you all equal again and negating any skill you have."

So that was one really long post to basically say that you are a much better player when you are playing against people who stink at the game and you are upset that when matched with players in your same "league" you aren't such a big shot.

There is a reason to have a peewee league and a minor league.

Just think of how much you can improve your 'skills' when everyone you are playing also has skills of their own.

You didn't read. If a random person were to look at the stats of two different people, they should clearly see that a better player is, in fact, better. Having an equalizing system prevents that.

Bad players are getting help for no reason and good players are being punished.

So you are no longer being matched against people you can own. I get it. You aren't a big fish anymore. You think you are better than everyone else but there are no longer any noobs in your game that you can destroy. Make some adjustments and improve your skills. And stop complaining.

YOU DON'T GET IT. That's the issue. I've known for quite a while that there are players way out of my league and I accept that.

I should not have the same stats as a lesser player. The only people that like this are the people who know their stats will be boosted from it, and you know it.
---
Someone told me love would all save us.
But how can that be? Look what love gave us...