Bah online is practically unplayable for me. :-/

#1SovietSpy44Posted 12/3/2012 6:02:56 PM
I'm always lagging and getting teleported all over the place. Never had this problem with previous CODs. And this problem didn't even start until yesterday.
#2EssBeeGeePosted 12/3/2012 6:05:40 PM
I've been getting lag spikes now and then, but it's OK most of the time. I hate it when I'm aiming straight at the guy, and the lag monster comes and freezes the game for 2 seconds. And when it unfreezes, the guy is not there anymore and you're dead.
#3BobbyPwNz0521Posted 12/3/2012 10:54:05 PM
Don't blame your Walmart connection on the game.
---
History does not repeat itself. It rhymes.
Right now, on your body, there is at least one place that itches.
#4coreyerbPosted 12/3/2012 11:09:26 PM
What's your NAT type? And have you tried changing your search preference in public matches to "best"?
---
NNID: LoeliaPonsonby / iS*LoeliaP / elP - http://ironsightge.webs.com
#5Cubfan082Posted 12/4/2012 8:12:34 AM
SovietSpy44 posted...
I'm always lagging and getting teleported all over the place. Never had this problem with previous CODs. And this problem didn't even start until yesterday.

Soviet has always beena lag monkey...

...get him and Apples in the same lobby as opposition and you might as well go find another game to play.
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#6SovietSpy44(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:58:57 PM
coreyerb posted...
What's your NAT type? And have you tried changing your search preference in public matches to "best"?

My NAT type is usually open but if the laptop is on it'll go to moderate or strict. Any way I just set the search preference to best and it worked! Though I still randomly lagged it barely happened.
#7Arcanine2009Posted 12/4/2012 8:09:15 PM
How do you set your search preference anyway?
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#8coreyerbPosted 12/4/2012 11:23:42 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...
How do you set your search preference anyway?

On the public match screen where you choose core/hardcore press C on the nunchuk (or Y I think on the gamepad). It'll ask "best," "normal" or "any" - choose "best."
---
NNID: LoeliaPonsonby / iS*LoeliaP / elP - http://ironsightge.webs.com