RAF: 1,000 Plus Online Edition (Log 501 - 1,000)

#1Cubfan082Posted 12/4/2012 8:49:01 AM
This is a topic for players of Call of Duty Black Ops on the Nintendo Wii U to share NNID's and organize games for Call of Duty Black OPs 2 on the Nintendo Wii U.

If you would like to play Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 on the Nintendo Wii U with the member of the RAF group or anyone else who plays with us, please leave you NNID for the Wii U in this topic with a note that you are adding, so we can play Call of Duty:Black Ops 2 on the Wii U together....

LedFammaMFR
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#2craiguk37Posted 12/4/2012 8:51:33 AM
what is the raf group?
---
Currently Playing -
Lots of games GT - CraigUK37
#3Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:00:39 AM(edited)
Official statement out of the way, looking forward to actually "pub stomping" anything, since my to be feared KDR is 1:12 to go along with a 1.1 W:L ratio....

...in short I am not very good at this game, and don't see myself getting all that much better until I can get away from having to host or being a victim of lag comp, that is if the kill cams are to be believed...

Yes, "Best" search is enabled, but the community is too small for it to do much of anything consistently.
---
#4swisskdlPosted 12/4/2012 8:56:20 AM
So I tried 2 things last night to help with my lacking ability to get kills with a gun and I seemed to make some progress. I turned aim assist off and that seemed to help make my aiming more smooth and more in control. I was able to follow targets better and hold it steady when I needed to shoot straight.

I also tried to focus more on hip firing when in shorter ranges. This seemed to get me some good kills that I was missing on last week when I would ADS and my reticule would do circles around the opponent. Hip firing and no aim assist let me control better for those CQC moments.

So overall a better night. I still suck, but I think I can see an opportunity for progress now at least.

Oh and since we're in a new thread, here's my NNID for those that would like to add me: Hoodbury.

Viva la RAF
---
Hoodbury
#5Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 8:56:46 AM
craiguk37 posted...
what is the raf group?

It is an unofficial group of like minded gaming friends that would rather have fun playing the game then PWNing it...

We focus on team play in objective modes primarily, most of us are "older" than your average gamer, and we play with or without a clan marker. We have no restrictions on anything, so long as you want to play you will be able to play with us.

Basically it is just a massive friend list focused on people who do not want the drama of Clan politicking and back and forthing, but want to play in a casually organized effort in game to have a chance in public matches against more seriously organized competition.
---
#6Machine1136Posted 12/4/2012 10:32:41 AM
Cubfan082 posted...
craiguk37 posted...
what is the raf group?

It is an unofficial group of like minded gaming friends that would rather ... have a chance in public matches against more seriously organized competition.

Who is this more seriously organized competition? I would like to challenge them.
---
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136
#7LiaringPosted 12/4/2012 10:45:18 AM
Bump fro the &.clan
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBlack942
#8LiaringPosted 12/4/2012 10:47:04 AM
Yo machine, why you hate cubfan? Why can't you just love him :,(?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBlack942
#9advancewarsnutPosted 12/4/2012 11:03:40 AM
Liaring posted...

IIRC Cub said something to him a long time ago that got him all butthurt and he can't get over it.
---
You know, in Japanese, the Wii 2 would be called the Wii Nii... -NikP1
#10Machine1136Posted 12/4/2012 11:38:12 AM
advancewarsnut posted...
Liaring posted...

IIRC Cub said something to him a long time ago that got him all butthurt and he can't get over it.

Why does me asking a question like I did above get equated with hating Cubfan or being butthurt? Seems to me people are being overly sensitive, and I'm certainly not responsible for the way my posts get interpreted.
---
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136