RAF: 1,000 Plus Online Edition (Log 501 - 1,000)

#11LiaringPosted 12/4/2012 10:41:20 AM
Machine1136 posted...
advancewarsnut posted...
Liaring posted...
Yo machine, why you hate cubfan? Why can't you just love him :,(?

IIRC Cub said something to him a long time ago that got him all butthurt and he can't get over it.

Why does me asking a question like I did above get equated with hating Cubfan or being butthurt? Seems to me people are being overly sensitive, and I'm certainly not responsible for the way my posts get interpreted.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683297-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64815530
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBlack942
#12Machine1136Posted 12/4/2012 11:10:08 AM
Liaring posted...
Machine1136 posted...
advancewarsnut posted...
Liaring posted...

IIRC Cub said something to him a long time ago that got him all butthurt and he can't get over it.

Why does me asking a question like I did above get equated with hating Cubfan or being butthurt? Seems to me people are being overly sensitive, and I'm certainly not responsible for the way my posts get interpreted.

Still no hate there. Discussion on a discussion board. If I'm coming off like he's silly for complaining, and generally silly for most of the things he says, then good - that's the intention. But no hate. Hate leads to suffering.
---
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136
#13Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 11:19:19 AM
Machine1136 posted...
Liaring posted...
Machine1136 posted...
advancewarsnut posted...
Liaring posted...

Still no hate there. Discussion on a discussion board. If I'm coming off like he's silly for complaining, and generally silly for most of the things he says, then good - that's the intention. But no hate. Hate leads to suffering.

I suffer through every post you make, so hate seems about right...

...but seriously, you can stop this, only you can prevent forest fires...
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#14swisskdlPosted 12/4/2012 11:35:01 AM
Machine1136 posted...
Liaring posted...
Machine1136 posted...
advancewarsnut posted...
Liaring posted...

Maybe you don't hate him, but you do come across as obsessed with him. Which is kinda scary.
---
Hoodbury
#15Machine1136Posted 12/4/2012 11:48:53 AM
swisskdl posted...
Maybe you don't hate him, but you do come across as obsessed with him. Which is kinda scary.

There are like 4 frequent posters on this board, him being one of them. It's essentially impossible to participate on this board without posting in the same threads. It's not my fault he says a lot of dumb stuff.
---
&.Machine
#16Machine1136Posted 12/4/2012 11:52:37 AM
Cubfan082 posted...

...but seriously, you can stop this, only you can prevent forest fires...

Says the arsonist.
---
&.Machine
#17swisskdlPosted 12/4/2012 9:02:37 PM
swisskdl posted...
So I tried 2 things last night to help with my lacking ability to get kills with a gun and I seemed to make some progress. I turned aim assist off and that seemed to help make my aiming more smooth and more in control. I was able to follow targets better and hold it steady when I needed to shoot straight.

I also tried to focus more on hip firing when in shorter ranges. This seemed to get me some good kills that I was missing on last week when I would ADS and my reticule would do circles around the opponent. Hip firing and no aim assist let me control better for those CQC moments.

So overall a better night. I still suck, but I think I can see an opportunity for progress now at least.

Oh and since we're in a new thread, here's my NNID for those that would like to add me: Hoodbury.

Viva la RAF

Bah. So thinking I turned a corner and was going to be doing better, I took the prestige reset pill to wipe my stats and start over. Only played to level 12 but I'm even worse now. Down to a .7 KDR now.

/shakes head, I guess I just have to deal with that I'm absolutely terrible at this game for some reason.
---
Hoodbury
#18jaytee979Posted 12/4/2012 9:07:08 PM
I'm down to play, I main Hardcore only though.
---
Yeah well your mom.
GT: TheGarageBand
#19Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 7:41:16 AM
jaytee979 posted...
I'm down to play, I main Hardcore only though.

Good luck finding people to pay with...

Well Hood I don't know what to tell you, I am still playing positive, but when the population nears 400 online that is my sign to get off. I keep getting lobbied with Mex players and if my audio is to be beleived there is a near 1 second delay in me talking on the mike to my voice getting fed back into my ears from their televisions.

Game becomes unplayable with that much latency, and I fire on people and they do not die, they turn on me and kill me on my screen in a single shot, their kill cam says they put 20 to 30 rounds in my general direction befor I fired a bullet...

All I want for Xmas is 6,000 players online...
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#20Reza1982Posted 12/6/2012 8:10:58 AM
Added you cubfan. Looking to add a few more. Let me know I'll be on today all day!
---
3DS : 2191 7662 0237
Wii+U : D.Reza_Anaheim