RAF: 1,000 Plus Online Edition (Log 501 - 1,000)

#141JLew1415Posted 1/5/2013 1:56:33 PM
How are the headsets?
---
JLew [RAF] MW3 AC: 5372-0011-9525 BO AC: 3512-5190-9752
#142Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 4:43:08 PM
I got the N11s, they sound great. You don't need to go that high end though.
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#143JLew1415Posted 1/5/2013 5:43:13 PM
We are friends now Led, but not in game yet since I have yet to fire it up, house full of kids right now... grrrrr.

I never did find where to change the privacy settings, but I'll try adding everyone later.

Kinda surprised how slow the menus load on the Wii U.
---
JLew [RAF] MW3 AC: 5372-0011-9525 BO AC: 3512-5190-9752
#144JLew1415Posted 1/6/2013 10:42:59 AM
Wow thats a steep learning curve-

So what mics is everyone using, I'll need one to feel part of the team again... So the iphone ones don't work well? Turtle Beach the way to go?
---
Wii U: JLew1415
#145Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:04:48 PM
It is really about what you want. The iPod headphones work but can feed back quotes bit. You need some of the later perks to make it feel more familiar. I hate nit having stalker pro...
---
#146JLew1415Posted 1/6/2013 3:20:07 PM
Screw it bought the N11 headset figured I'm online enough.

This game feels more like MW3 than BO to me, very manic, with people spawning all over (usually behind me once I think I've found a good place to hold down a chock point. You seem to cap flags very quickly, and it seems you can get around pretty fast.

Not sure when I died from lag or bad aim, or what but I died a lot in a few of the matches, but I was usually positive other than a few bad rounds.

This game does feel very balanced though, no perks seem to be Ghost/Assassin Pro level, and they all seem to balance a different perk or attachment.

The game looks amazing, feels very tight, and I thought the wii-mote controls were fine. I'll need to try the gamepad and see it I can kill anyone with it.
---
Wii U: JLew1415
#147Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 5:56:10 AM
Didn't mention it yet, but shout out to Romp for the most ridiculously awesome CoD Domination score I have ever seen...

....9,140 points in one match....

....that is triple what most people average. What a great game..
---
#148Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 7:28:17 AM
JLew1415 posted...
Screw it bought the N11 headset figured I'm online enough.

This game feels more like MW3 than BO to me, very manic, with people spawning all over (usually behind me once I think I've found a good place to hold down a chock point. You seem to cap flags very quickly, and it seems you can get around pretty fast.

Not sure when I died from lag or bad aim, or what but I died a lot in a few of the matches, but I was usually positive other than a few bad rounds.

This game does feel very balanced though, no perks seem to be Ghost/Assassin Pro level, and they all seem to balance a different perk or attachment.

The game looks amazing, feels very tight, and I thought the wii-mote controls were fine. I'll need to try the gamepad and see it I can kill anyone with it.

I think the game is very balanced and gives players more than an ample opportunity to earn point and point streak rewards. The rapid fire smgs are mildly obnoxious, but other than that not much seems to be an issues outside of the pull of aim assist for the quick scopers.

once you get flak jacket and some other counter measures it gets a lot easier to play domination. The trophy system works great provided it doesn't get hacked right away.

I think about the only thing that is truly OP in this game is the black hat.

Loving the FAL right now, first rifle I have been able to do anything with.
---
#149Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 7:51:15 AM
What a crappy night, 1 100 people online, half of them lag monkeys...

...that is the first time I have given up legit dogs in a match. I have been legit swarmed before, but not dogged. You my two emblems for killing dogs and saving a team mate from a dog though...

...i prefer to not play RTDM, but if that is how Dom is going to be on weekdays I am going to play that or find a different game or task to perform.

I wish I was able to give credit to the players who are pounding on me, but when I see them slide on my screen or I die in an open alley with no view of them on screen I can't, while the probability is high they are better than me, watching myself run up to an area and see on the kill cam the enemy ran into the same area, stopped, strafed and ADSd me as I continue to run forward with no reaction, that has nothing to do with skill and everything to do with network coding and latency....

...then through in relentless hell storms and lightning strikes on our spawn zone, not point in playing that. You can't defend yourself and all you are doing is racking up streaks for the enemy...i miss lag shooting or even Blops 1 hosting
---
#150Machine1136Posted 1/8/2013 8:41:56 AM
Cubfan082 posted...
What a crappy night, 1 100 people online, half of them lag monkeys...

...that is the first time I have given up legit dogs in a match. I have been legit swarmed before, but not dogged. You my two emblems for killing dogs and saving a team mate from a dog though...

...i prefer to not play RTDM, but if that is how Dom is going to be on weekdays I am going to play that or find a different game or task to perform.

I wish I was able to give credit to the players who are pounding on me, but when I see them slide on my screen or I die in an open alley with no view of them on screen I can't, while the probability is high they are better than me, watching myself run up to an area and see on the kill cam the enemy ran into the same area, stopped, strafed and ADSd me as I continue to run forward with no reaction, that has nothing to do with skill and everything to do with network coding and latency....

...then through in relentless hell storms and lightning strikes on our spawn zone, not point in playing that. You can't defend yourself and all you are doing is racking up streaks for the enemy...i miss lag shooting or even Blops 1 hosting

They're not better than you, Cubby. But they might take it more seriously.

I assume you were rolling solo with "best" search preferences, no Xmen in sight?
---
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136