RAF: 1,000 Plus Online Edition (Log 501 - 1,000)

#151Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:56:00 AM
Machine1136 posted...
Cubfan082 posted...
What a crappy night, 1 100 people online, half of them lag monkeys...

...that is the first time I have given up legit dogs in a match. I have been legit swarmed before, but not dogged. You my two emblems for killing dogs and saving a team mate from a dog though...

...i prefer to not play RTDM, but if that is how Dom is going to be on weekdays I am going to play that or find a different game or task to perform.

I wish I was able to give credit to the players who are pounding on me, but when I see them slide on my screen or I die in an open alley with no view of them on screen I can't, while the probability is high they are better than me, watching myself run up to an area and see on the kill cam the enemy ran into the same area, stopped, strafed and ADSd me as I continue to run forward with no reaction, that has nothing to do with skill and everything to do with network coding and latency....

...then through in relentless hell storms and lightning strikes on our spawn zone, not point in playing that. You can't defend yourself and all you are doing is racking up streaks for the enemy...i miss lag shooting or even Blops 1 hosting

They're not better than you, Cubby. But they might take it more seriously.

I assume you were rolling solo with "best" search preferences, no Xmen in sight?

no. I was in a party, playing with people from Cali and faced off against Ink clan and ZORDON and the pub stomping TRYHARD party of six that they are, we brought datdude and Shoe box (canada) to the table. I did not host, but green barred their yellows and was their whipping boy for the majority of the match...

...you can't kill what is not being rendered to your view, no one can even if you prefire. The game will not give you hit markers but will award them to your enemy, the video you like to talk about indeed verifies that...
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#152JLew1415Posted 1/8/2013 10:09:35 AM
I sucked hard last night. Just got pounded in a few matches, saw how some people like to spawn rape you on domination, especially on that freaking boat, ugh.

Still trying to figure out the best way to move in this game, charging in gets you killed, if I try and hang back I get flanked, just rough all over. Hoping for better games later.
---
Wii U: JLew1415
#153Machine1136Posted 1/8/2013 10:11:06 AM
Cubfan082 posted...
Machine1136 posted...

I assume you were rolling solo with "best" search preferences, no Xmen in sight?

no. I was in a party

Then this is all your fault. You know that adds lag to the game, right?
---
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136
#154RICK3YPosted 1/8/2013 10:12:49 AM
JLew, I rejected your friend request. I didn't realize you were on FAQ's, I assumed you were some random person that I had ran into in game. I'll shoot you a request tonight.

Sorry about that.
---
NNID: Stryk3rS1
#155Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 10:30:16 AM
Machine1136 posted...
Cubfan082 posted...
Machine1136 posted...

no. I was in a party

which is why I shot the doggies and retreated when the VSATs came in, I took my lumps and fot cold blooded on to survive the swarm, but my newb tms wouldn't stay away from me..
---
#156kuragari1anonlyPosted 1/8/2013 10:32:20 AM
Machine1136 posted...
Cubfan082 posted...
Machine1136 posted...

no. I was in a party

which is why I shot the doggies and retreated when the VSATs came in, I took my lumps and fot cold blooded on to survive the swarm, but my newb tms wouldn't stay away from me..

Oh my god I hate that ****.

"Hey that guy isn't getting killed by the death birds lets all hump him maybe we'll not die too"
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#157Machine1136Posted 1/8/2013 10:38:13 AM
JLew1415 posted...
I sucked hard last night. Just got pounded in a few matches, saw how some people like to spawn rape you on domination, especially on that freaking boat, ugh.

Nope, this game doesn't allow spawn raping like that.
---
&.Machine
#158Machine1136Posted 1/8/2013 10:38:38 AM
Cubfan082 posted...
Machine1136 posted...
Cubfan082 posted...
Machine1136 posted...

no. I was in a party

I thought you were partied up? Partied up with newbs?

Also, they were probably spawning right next to you, because, you know, the spawns in this game can become clustered easily like that, especially in a mode like Dom . . .
---
&.Machine
#159Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 10:47:21 AM
Machine1136 posted...
Cubfan082 posted...
Machine1136 posted...
Cubfan082 posted...
Machine1136 posted...

no. I was in a party

Also, they were probably spawning right next to you, because, you know, the spawns in this game can become clustered easily like that, especially in a mode like Dom . . .

not for every game dude, stop trying to argue thing you were not part if. The swarm and dog match was just me and Jlew with 4 randoms who could not stop dying. I was perfectly fine capping the flag by myself after a long flank, but my silly random.team mates all died in the swarm and spawned on me at the other side of the map because I was alive and using Cold Blooded, and they proceeded to rush and dolphin dive into the capture circle and bring the swarm right too me even as I was pleading with them to stay away...

my score was 21 and 23, that guy went VSat, dogs and swarm twice in that match and finished with over 80 kills, he had like 4 deaths as a yellow bar who was sliding all over the map, nit running it seemingly being constrained to a properly rendered target due to four msc hit markers not killing him...
---
#160Machine1136Posted 1/8/2013 10:50:24 AM
Cubfan082 posted...
Machine1136 posted...

not for every game dude, stop trying to argue thing you were not part if.

What? You told me you were in a party. Sorry for believing you, geez.
---
&.Machine