RAF: 1,000 Plus Online Edition (Log 501 - 1,000)

#191Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 2:19:08 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/tim-tebow-brother-trolls-entire-city-denver-twitter-044956727--nfl.html

LOL
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#192_MaxPower_Posted 1/15/2013 10:42:47 PM
Fun playing with/against you guys. I really thought in my last game of the night that myself and that team of randoms could pull out the win. Unfortunately, my lightning strike didn't hit A until after you had secured it again. I'm sure it would have stayed close had that not been the case. See you around.
---
We could remove the crayon for you! It could vastly increase your brain power! Or it could possibly kill you.
Hmm... increase my killing power eh? Let's do it!
#193Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 6:41:01 AM
Same 2 u max,you are wrecked us more than once with the lightning/ hell storm follow up. Zhuk was host and he was getting seriously lag raped, I hope that when they finally do patch this game that something can be done with that.

sent you a friend request.
---
#194chrpskwkPosted 1/17/2013 12:33:03 PM
attn RAF
http://i.imgur.com/JJ0PF.png

u liek mah emblem :3 (ps3 version)
---
~ Amber Winter
#195BirdPwNz100Posted 1/17/2013 12:37:13 PM
Spearow>pidgey gg
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
#196chrpskwkPosted 1/17/2013 5:15:35 PM
BirdPwNz100 posted...
Spearow>pidgey gg

gg nice birdy
---
~ Amber Winter
#197Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 4:56:09 PM
Haven't seen hoodbury or j lew in a while, sound off ehhh?
---
#198Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 8:03:49 AM
Romp,

I saved that Yemen kill confirmed match I was referring to. That is a game that I was obviously on the "right side" of lag compensation. From the first encounter I knew it. Every kill I thought I should have I got, every death I took felt legitimate as mist were betty related. Based on the revenge mic rage I could tell that the dude who was about to kill you through the window did not see it the same way.

I will look for a game were I feel lag is hosing me with the shotty, showing you the difference between the games.

That is the "why" of my rage, where one map I fire 25 shells and earns 19 kills and the next I fire 40 and earn 8 kills. Every one gets lag comp issues, but not everyone sees it go from one extreme to the other.

I don't consider myself a 4 and 19 player, especially when I know exactly where the enemy is, will be and fire at them first but can not buy a kill because of the lag comp allowing reaction to them instead of death.

And no we all know that a host can have three yellow bars...
---
#199Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 3:46:56 PM
Found a youtuber I like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvGo-rO6gzM

Dude makes all kinds of helpful videos and explains challeneges if you need them explained, he is like British Kidlat...
---
#200JLew1415Posted 1/23/2013 4:31:05 PM
lol comment of the night- L33T sniper complains about wii-mote spraying. I tell him to shut off his aim assist and come talk to me. Says he doesn't use aim assist- I ask him if he shut it off, he claims you don't have to that's not how it works, guy on his team tell him yeah it's true you have to go into options and shut it off.

Curses and bails from lobby.

Hates losing to those back-woodsie sounding clan. Course tuff to win when I have 7 caps and 5 defends, Led has 9 caps and 4 defends, and 1 more cap between our teammates. And they wern't even trying to streak up, unless a counter UAV was their goal, the one they called in. Ugh they were bad.
---
Wii U: JLew1415