RAF: 1,000 Plus Online Edition (Log 501 - 1,000)

#211JLew1415Posted 1/28/2013 11:17:46 AM
Cubfan082 posted...
JLew1415 posted...
Had horrible connection issues last night- got disconnected twice while in match, couldn't find servers, and had a freeze while host.

Don't think it was my router-

I don't think we can run 4+ parties late at night with people from across the US- no games to be found, or I get booted.

Yeah it is a bummer, but that seems to be an issue. However once you got tossed, we found stable games...

...we waited for you to come back on line but didn't see you show back up, thus went on to dominate some RTDMs.

After I jumped from your party the game booted me again so I said screw it and went to bed.
---
Wii U: JLew1415
#212swisskdlPosted 1/31/2013 11:36:58 AM
Called in a carepackage by the A flag on Raid, you know that grassy area where you spawn. The thing comes down right in the middle of the grass and bounces a million feet in the air and then lands outside the map.

It had a swarm in it.

Sometimes I think this game hates me.
---
Hoodbury
#213Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:26:26 PM
swisskdl posted...
Called in a carepackage by the A flag on Raid, you know that grassy area where you spawn. The thing comes down right in the middle of the grass and bounces a million feet in the air and then lands outside the map.

It had a swarm in it.

I had that happen on Meltdown....

...it was only a CAUV though.

I quit last night during a game freeze, was already late enough and I had a lot to do for work today, so the Nintendo Gods spoke to me...
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#214JLew1415Posted 1/31/2013 3:18:09 PM
Cubfan082 posted...
swisskdl posted...

It had a swarm in it.

I had that happen on Meltdown....

...it was only a CAUV though.

I quit last night during a game freeze, was already late enough and I had a lot to do for work today, so the Nintendo Gods spoke to me...

You missed Romp joining our game on the other team, it ended about how you think it would...
---
Wii U: JLew1415
#215BirdPwNz100Posted 1/31/2013 7:57:34 PM
I'd imagine Romp is better in the Wii U version. On PS3, he was pretty average. :P
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
#216swisskdlPosted 2/1/2013 12:25:19 PM
BirdPwNz100 posted...
I'd imagine Romp is better in the Wii U version. On PS3, he was pretty average. :P

Well duh, the PS3 is full of only hardcore players and the Wii U is only 12 year olds and younger. At least that's what I read from Mithos in a different thread.

But seriously, um ya, Romp is still as good as ever here. I'm sure you would be too if you ever bought one....
---
Hoodbury
#217Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 2:32:16 PM
swisskdl posted...
BirdPwNz100 posted...

Well duh, the PS3 is full of only hardcore players and the Wii U is only 12 year olds and younger. At least that's what I read from Mithos in a different thread.

But seriously, um ya, Romp is still as good as ever here. I'm sure you would be too if you ever bought one....

Romp is ridiculous right now, he must keep his router in the freezer or something...
---
#218advancewarsnutPosted 2/1/2013 9:59:46 PM
GGs Cub, Hood, JLew, and all those OG guys I ran into. Tonight's run was absolutely the best run of games I've ever had in my CoD career, period. Got a couple challenges completed and overall had an amazing time.

We have GOT to party up again some time.
---
You know, in Japanese, the Wii 2 would be called the Wii Nii... -NikP1
#219Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:29:01 PM
Git booted, then froze, said &&&& it, I am going to bed...

...thanks for the domination triple cap.
---
#220advancewarsnutPosted 2/2/2013 10:31:22 PM
GGs again. Had to ditch early. Weekly round of Zombies with the suitemates.
---
You know, in Japanese, the Wii 2 would be called the Wii Nii... -NikP1