RAF: 1,000 Plus Online Edition (Log 501 - 1,000)

#221Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 9:35:19 AM
Lots of "mom raping" last night, which I have mixed feelings about, but the end result was embarrassing CC clan again and earning my first gold assault rifle through longshots on that crap sniper...

...they are nothing without hax.

just wanted to get this last few headshots with chicom, needed a less laggy mode to do it. Now all I have is the chicom challenges between me and diamond camo.
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#222Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:04:14 AM(edited)
Well, it is official. WIi Moters can no longer register a legit Gripe about DA aim Assist.

The new patch has given us with the WIi Mote the ability to create the same type of "snap" lock and hold that DA users have been enabling since launch of the game. I have some settings to adjust, but it looks like I would only want to apply it to the ADS function and leave it off of hip fire.

The way to do this is to keep your dead zones at "0" for hip fire, but raise them to 5 or above for ADS, that needs to correspond with some upped sensitivity to allow you to overcome the dead zones. This creates the snap and hold and head shot lunch line that we have seen the "darksiders" use...

I am not sure I want to use this, though it has improved my WIi Mote sniping rather significantly. I fear getting used to being lazy rahter than trying to correct, and at times you will lock onto the wrong player and lead to you getting killed.

So try it out if you must, but we simply no longer have a legitimate complaint. I would have preferred Treyarch take the step and say that AA for OSOK capable weapons would get a .2 to .5 ms delay before taking over, but this is what thye found best for their game, and it is viable and there for us to use as well.

Damn, Tyler Durden on airplane bath room trip etiquette question dilemma here...
---
#223swisskdlPosted 2/5/2013 3:30:44 PM
Cubfan082 posted...
Well, it is official. WIi Moters can no longer register a legit Gripe about DA aim Assist.

The new patch has given us with the WIi Mote the ability to create the same type of "snap" lock and hold that DA users have been enabling since launch of the game. I have some settings to adjust, but it looks like I would only want to apply it to the ADS function and leave it off of hip fire.

The way to do this is to keep your dead zones at "0" for hip fire, but raise them to 5 or above for ADS, that needs to correspond with some upped sensitivity to allow you to overcome the dead zones. This creates the snap and hold and head shot lunch line that we have seen the "darksiders" use...

I am not sure I want to use this, though it has improved my WIi Mote sniping rather significantly. I fear getting used to being lazy rahter than trying to correct, and at times you will lock onto the wrong player and lead to you getting killed.

So try it out if you must, but we simply no longer have a legitimate complaint. I would have preferred Treyarch take the step and say that AA for OSOK capable weapons would get a .2 to .5 ms delay before taking over, but this is what thye found best for their game, and it is viable and there for us to use as well.

Damn, Tyler Durden on airplane bath room trip etiquette question dilemma here...

It is amazing. I can actually kill with an AR now.
---
Hoodbury
#224JLew1415Posted 2/5/2013 11:21:49 PM
From my work comp-

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2489408513.png

16.68 down, 4.21 up, 15 ping Grade B

Not sure if good or not...

I don't remember if I asked to be throttled down on my internet or not.
---
Wii U: JLew1415
#225swisskdlPosted 2/6/2013 7:50:26 AM
Argg, so much rage last night. I haven't seen the pop even reach 3k in quite awhile now. I can't even get smooth lobbies in TDM.

I think I'm going to take a little time off and maybe just play 1 or 2 nights a week on weekends. I need to finish up ACIII before Monster Hunter comes out next month too.

My blood was just boiling last night; not good for such a cool cucumber like myself, lol. It's just no fun when you go 5-20ish for 5 games in a row and then for 1 game I get a good connection and go 48-5. Then the host leaves and I'm back to struggling to even get a .5 KDR for the next 5-7 matches.

It's just not fun doing that. I need to break my thought process that if I try one more time or switch lobbies it will be better. It just doesn't get better. I'm on the bad side of lag comp 9 out of 10 games.

/rant over. I'll see ya guys Friday or Saturday night probably.
---
Hoodbury
#226Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:28:19 PM
swisskdl posted...
Argg, so much rage last night. I haven't seen the pop even reach 3k in quite awhile now. I can't even get smooth lobbies in TDM.

I think I'm going to take a little time off and maybe just play 1 or 2 nights a week on weekends. I need to finish up ACIII before Monster Hunter comes out next month too.

My blood was just boiling last night; not good for such a cool cucumber like myself, lol. It's just no fun when you go 5-20ish for 5 games in a row and then for 1 game I get a good connection and go 48-5. Then the host leaves and I'm back to struggling to even get a .5 KDR for the next 5-7 matches.

It's just not fun doing that. I need to break my thought process that if I try one more time or switch lobbies it will be better. It just doesn't get better. I'm on the bad side of lag comp 9 out of 10 games.

/rant over. I'll see ya guys Friday or Saturday night probably.

I still need to finish Zombie U, LegoLand was delayed again and I plan on getting Colonial Marines. I want to finish this game up but I simply do not have time nor do I get many games where I can be on time right side of lag comp...

...i am certain I will never gold a sniper rifle, but I wanted to diamond everything else. We shall see...
---
#227Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:28:53 AM
Well finally got my first ruthless medal. Shotgunning no less on standoff, was actually at 17 when I goofed up and ran into the open
maybe 20 isn't such a stretch.
---
#228Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 11:40:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDZXFYJGtGc

Good video from "WoodysGamertag" with a discussion at the end about the "good The Bad and the Ugly" of Blops2.

You can skip the drama for the most part, but pick it up around the 8 minute or so mark were he talks about how he feels this game more than any other is connection dependant in order to do well.

I finally gave him a like and watched a few of his ads...
---
#229King_of_Kingz85Posted 2/8/2013 12:17:05 PM
I was going to join you guys Monday after not being able to get a Wii U due to finances but it looks like I'll be waiting another week for the Zombie U bundle.
---
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/5255/6afda051e33fa83293aff9d.png
#230Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 12:26:26 PM
King_of_Kingz85 posted...
I was going to join you guys Monday after not being able to get a Wii U due to finances but it looks like I'll be waiting another week for the Zombie U bundle.

zombie u bundle? Well when you get running let us know. Don't power down during that first update.
---