RAF: 1,000 Plus Online Edition (Log 501 - 1,000)

#31Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 4:29:49 PM
King_of_Kingz85 posted...
You guys should save a spot for me on your friends list....

Get a U, the Best Buy on Harlem and Irving park had twelve black Us yesterday...
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#32Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 6:21:05 AM
Good to play with Romper and the OGs last night.

Sorry could not get back online, baby is sick, thus needed my attention. I actually could not believe I was hosting that game becuase I was actully killing people. I think I have found what will allow me to compete against lag rape...

....SMG with RF that actually works...

I have been jacking with my control setting along with playing with the gamepad and the mote/chuck. I have my cameras up over 20, zero deadzones and full 40 ADS reach, no aim assist, no lookspring, that seems to work OK for me except sometimes at range I simply can not get on my targets and I end up painting a spray of bullets around them that I pray they walk into.

I absolutley loath team death match in the 6 on 6 variety Hopefully sometime soon we can actually try out the 3 man team format, perhaps that could be a RAF event to get people online and populate that game where it is 3 on 9.

I hate not having Ghost in this game, and it seems like the go to RTDM loads out are UAV, Hunter Killer and then whatever....spam UAVS and hunter killer drones and that will more likely than not lead to a win. I spent two of the matches shooting down all the UAVs, those were the two we won handidly, but I could not get anyone else to join with me on the maps I let it go, and on Cargo we got handled pretty significantly.

I will try that proces Romper for getting the Turtle Beach set to pick up the game through the headset. If I heard you correctly, you have to be at the main menu, select the display on tablet setting, then enter the game mode then turn on the WiiMOte to get the audio through the earphones. I will try that tonight, I don't want ot have a set that cost me 0 bucks just for chat, I am hoping that hearing footsteps will help me avoid some of the latency issues.

No all we need is our patch...
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#33jOhnGaltakaChiuPosted 12/7/2012 8:12:02 AM
GGs Led,

I was trying to get us to Dom which is really the only available mode after TDM. It is sometimes hard to get a match in Dom if we are 4 or more in the party. With the number of players in Dom, 3 in a party is a good number to play in that mode.

Yeah those enemy UAVs are indeed frustrating. I have been in constant thought as to what the right set up will be. After last night, I also came to the realization that I need to equip something to destroy those pesky UAVs. (I had it before and I took them out recently.)

I get killed in enemy territory when I attack or I am forced to play defensively which does not help the team. I have already modified my class going forward.
#34swisskdlPosted 12/7/2012 9:09:28 AM
Felt like an idiot last night, I leveled up and unlocked Tact mask so I equipped it and I don't know what it was but for some reason I thought I had gotten Flak Jacket. So I was playing and not moving out of the way of nades and kept dying over and over. I was thinking they must have shot me a couple times first so I was always low on health and the nades were just finishing me off.

Finally a couple matches of dying so many times from nades I went back to my create a class to make sure I didn't accidentally remove Flak Jacket or forgot to equip it. My usual setup is to use Perk Greed 1 wildcard and flak Jacket and hardline so I was thinking maybe I just setup the Perk Greed 1 and forgot to add Flak Jacket. But nope, I just somehow mixed up flak jacket and tact mask in my crazy mind.

Ahhh, the wonders of my stupidity continue...
---
Hoodbury
#35jOhnGaltakaChiuPosted 12/7/2012 9:41:15 AM
That's funny Hood.

Thanks for sharing.
#36swisskdlPosted 12/7/2012 11:33:56 AM
jOhnGaltakaChiu posted...
That's funny Hood.

Thanks for sharing.

Lol, ya, coupled with my already documented problems with success in this game, just having bone headed - self inflicted things happen isn't helping any.

I did raise my KDR from .7 at the start of the night to .86 when I logged off though. So I must have had a couple better than my average games, haha.

I had one match where I was host and my wife was watching a movie online at the same time. My reticule was hopping all over the place, so I switched to my LMG anti uav class since I couldn't shoot people I figured I might as well take down UAV's. I ended up shooting down 3 stealth choppers in the same game. The guy was killing us like crazy but I would shoot his heli down before they could do anything and we ended up still winning the match. I could have shot down 5 of them if I would have switched classes earlier and he also called one in with like 2 seconds left in the match so I didn't get that one either.

Wish there was an emblem for that. There is one for calling in 3 carepackages in a single match, so too bad there isn't one for shooting down 3 of some big scorestreak too.

I also ran into Led's favorite person and played a few matches with and against Machine. I didn't even notice until I saw the friend request. The other AND members I've played with all used '&' in the Wii cod games, not 'AND'. Do they not allow special characters for clan tags?
---
Hoodbury
#37Machine1136Posted 12/7/2012 12:56:55 PM
swisskdl posted...
jOhnGaltakaChiu posted...
That's funny Hood.

Thanks for sharing.

Lol, ya, coupled with my already documented problems with success in this game, just having bone headed - self inflicted things happen isn't helping any.

I did raise my KDR from .7 at the start of the night to .86 when I logged off though. So I must have had a couple better than my average games, haha.

I had one match where I was host and my wife was watching a movie online at the same time. My reticule was hopping all over the place, so I switched to my LMG anti uav class since I couldn't shoot people I figured I might as well take down UAV's. I ended up shooting down 3 stealth choppers in the same game. The guy was killing us like crazy but I would shoot his heli down before they could do anything and we ended up still winning the match. I could have shot down 5 of them if I would have switched classes earlier and he also called one in with like 2 seconds left in the match so I didn't get that one either.

Wish there was an emblem for that. There is one for calling in 3 carepackages in a single match, so too bad there isn't one for shooting down 3 of some big scorestreak too.

I also ran into Led's favorite person and played a few matches with and against Machine. I didn't even notice until I saw the friend request. The other AND members I've played with all used '&' in the Wii cod games, not 'AND'. Do they not allow special characters for clan tags?

Yeah, no special characters in the clan tags, from what I can see.

It was fun hopping into Domination (which I rarely play) and seeing you on my team. We pulled out the win in the first few when we were on the same team, then we were matched up against each other on Drone . . . and it didn't go so hot for me. B flag is just a murder zone there with little team support.

And holy heck is Domination 100X easier to get higher score streaks in than TDM. Capping flags, killing people off flags = huge points. I initially just had the "standard" low scorestreaks on my loadout (as Cubby says above, UAV, HK-drone, Care Package) and just kept running through them like crazy. Of course, they are not as useful in Dom as other higher score streaks, so I eventually swapped them out for UAV/Guardian/Lightning Strike.
---
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136
#38swisskdlPosted 12/7/2012 1:17:37 PM
Machine1136 posted...

Yeah, no special characters in the clan tags, from what I can see.

It was fun hopping into Domination (which I rarely play) and seeing you on my team. We pulled out the win in the first few when we were on the same team, then we were matched up against each other on Drone . . . and it didn't go so hot for me. B flag is just a murder zone there with little team support.

And holy heck is Domination 100X easier to get higher score streaks in than TDM. Capping flags, killing people off flags = huge points. I initially just had the "standard" low scorestreaks on my loadout (as Cubby says above, UAV, HK-drone, Care Package) and just kept running through them like crazy. Of course, they are not as useful in Dom as other higher score streaks, so I eventually swapped them out for UAV/Guardian/Lightning Strike.

It was that match on Drone that it switched host to me and my reticule started dancing all over the screen. I think I went like 3-9 in that match. But we got lucky it didn't seem like anyone on your team was attempting to retake any flags. So I just switched to my anti uav class and sat in the tall grass shooting down uav's.

Ya, if you can cap a flag and get a kill or 2, you are already at the Guardian reward in Dom if you have the hardline perk. I run UAV, care package, Guardian. I can usually get a Guardian or two a match, but I die quite a lot since I'm a flag capper.

I still don't get why the lobby match making can't do a better job of putting people on the same team who are friends. It use to do that in either MWR or BO on the Wii, but didn't seem to do that anymore in MW3 and now this game. You didn't have to party up first, you could just join them and then the lobby would put you on the same team.
---
Hoodbury
#39jOhnGaltakaChiuPosted 12/7/2012 9:51:40 PM
Great games Hood. We make a nice one two punch on Dom. Sometimes our teammates did not know what they are doing, but we still pulled off an undefeated dom run.

We gotta do that again.
#40Betrayer_BotPosted 12/7/2012 9:56:21 PM
stfu cubsis
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/GETrollClan - OMC sucks!
Betrayer-Big-Boss-Bot