RAF: 1,000 Plus Online Edition (Log 501 - 1,000)

#51Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 9:14:59 AM
jOhnGaltakaChiu posted...
Hi Zhukov,

Please add me jOhnGalt or you can post your NNID and I can add you.

@Hood crappy connection for me last night. I would go stretches where I could not do anything.

I have found that RF SMGs are the cure for that, perhaps you were hosting?
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#52SlightballPosted 12/10/2012 11:06:19 AM
I'm down to add some people if anyone wants. Finally got my K/D over 1 at my first prestige since I got destroyed my first week of playing as this was my first COD.

Playing pretty consistently at night and especially on the weekends.
---
NNID: Slightball - Golden-Eye Wii: 3123-3342-0539 - Slightball/BEEDRILL*
#53jOhnGaltakaChiuPosted 12/10/2012 9:07:12 PM
Ggs on tdm . Something is going on with my internet connection again tonight. Hoping tomorrow will be better.
#54Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 7:59:35 AM
Slightball posted...
I'm down to add some people if anyone wants. Finally got my K/D over 1 at my first prestige since I got destroyed my first week of playing as this was my first COD.

Playing pretty consistently at night and especially on the weekends.

You can add if you wish, my NNID is in front I believe. I am still only playing maybe 2 to 3 times a week. I am trying to get somewhere on Zombie but I am just spending time really just going around the map, not progressing the story.
---
#55sparks73Posted 12/11/2012 8:30:07 AM
guys that would be great!!! To be honest at the moment really struggling with multiplayer... used to be good on the wii COD's (using motion controls).... with this one, tried that got owned!!! now trying to use the controller - still getting owned!!!

sparks73 (uk gamer)

cheers
#56ZimbabweBobPosted 12/11/2012 11:29:36 AM
jOhnGaltakaChiu posted...
Ggs on tdm . Something is going on with my internet connection again tonight. Hoping tomorrow will be better.

i've had issues with CoD all day today as well. it might be my old router, but it worked just fine yesterday....
---
You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.
NNID: ZimbabweBob
#57The_JuziPosted 12/12/2012 4:58:07 AM
Been playing with a lot of the RAF guys recently.

GG's to ZimBob, Wafflez, Romp, Apples, Hoodbury.
---
'In 6 months we'll be stealing Erno's nose..' - Woody Allen
#58Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 6:57:21 AM
The_Juzi posted...
Been playing with a lot of the RAF guys recently.

GG's to ZimBob, Wafflez, Romp, Apples, Hoodbury.

did you send me a friend request? I have not been on much, but last time I was I saw 1,250 people online. Good sign I hope.
---
#59swisskdlPosted 12/12/2012 8:51:27 AM
I saved a video of me getting a 6 kill feed with the death machine. Feel free to watch it and see how it makes people look like butter and me a hot knife. The system rated it a 4.5 out of 5 stars when I created it.

Feel free to take a look at it on my channel, it's only 17 seconds so it isn't a big time waster.

I finally got my preordered copy of AC III in the mail yesterday so I'll be splitting my time with that game now. So I'll be on a little less than I have the last couple of weeks.
---
Hoodbury
#60Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 9:18:00 AM
swisskdl posted...
I saved a video of me getting a 6 kill feed with the death machine. Feel free to watch it and see how it makes people look like butter and me a hot knife. The system rated it a 4.5 out of 5 stars when I created it.

Feel free to take a look at it on my channel, it's only 17 seconds so it isn't a big time waster.

I finally got my preordered copy of AC III in the mail yesterday so I'll be splitting my time with that game now. So I'll be on a little less than I have the last couple of weeks.

Let me know what you think of AC3, that is the only other game out that I have a bug about buying.
---