RAF: 1,000 Plus Online Edition (Log 501 - 1,000)

#61swisskdlPosted 12/12/2012 10:26:29 AM
Cubfan082 posted...
swisskdl posted...
I saved a video of me getting a 6 kill feed with the death machine. Feel free to watch it and see how it makes people look like butter and me a hot knife. The system rated it a 4.5 out of 5 stars when I created it.

Feel free to take a look at it on my channel, it's only 17 seconds so it isn't a big time waster.

I finally got my preordered copy of AC III in the mail yesterday so I'll be splitting my time with that game now. So I'll be on a little less than I have the last couple of weeks.

Let me know what you think of AC3, that is the only other game out that I have a bug about buying.

I've never played an AC game before so I'm still figuring it out. It's strange, 4-5 hours in and I still haven't even played as the main character yet. I'm someone else right now. I guess I've also just mostly dilly dallied around though instead of progressing the story. I'm just running around Boston killing red coats by the dozen. It seems like it's pretty hard to die, so fighting a bunch of guys is a cake walk. But it's still fun doing it.
---
Hoodbury
#62BirdPwNz100Posted 12/12/2012 10:40:52 AM
It has multiplayer right? I'm thinking of buying it as well, and I recommwnd all of RAF to do so. :)
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
#63JLew1415Posted 12/12/2012 1:06:30 PM
So I'm off work today and decide I'll get out the Wii U and do the update while the kids are at school, and maybe play a little...

Well the darn thing won't display on my TV. Changed inputs, HDMI cables and even the TV. No go. So I just exchanged it at Target. Hoping this isn't a ominous warning of what's to come. Lots of negative reviews on the Wii U, but as long as I can get a couple of fun games I'll be happy I guess.

Still kicking around on MW3, even though it's a crap show with random hackers and bad connections. Zhuk if you still want to pair up send me another invite, I did delete since I didnt know it was you.
---
JLew [RAF] MW3 AC: 5372-0011-9525 BO AC: 3512-5190-9752
#64swisskdlPosted 12/12/2012 1:58:42 PM
BirdPwNz100 posted...
It has multiplayer right? I'm thinking of buying it as well, and I recommwnd all of RAF to do so. :)

It does, but I haven't tried it yet.
---
Hoodbury
#65The_JuziPosted 12/12/2012 2:55:59 PM
added your id in my friends list cubby, says pending.
---
'In 6 months we'll be stealing Erno's nose..' - Woody Allen
#66Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 8:21:30 PM
JLew1415 posted...
So I'm off work today and decide I'll get out the Wii U and do the update while the kids are at school, and maybe play a little...

Well the darn thing won't display on my TV. Changed inputs, HDMI cables and even the TV. No go. So I just exchanged it at Target. Hoping this isn't a ominous warning of what's to come. Lots of negative reviews on the Wii U, but as long as I can get a couple of fun games I'll be happy I guess.

Still kicking around on MW3, even though it's a crap show with random hackers and bad connections. Zhuk if you still want to pair up send me another invite, I did delete since I didnt know it was you.

sorry to hear that, did you try the Wii cable? Hopefully the new one works out, let us know if you sneak on...
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#67Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 8:24:19 PM
The_Juzi posted...
added your id in my friends list cubby, says pending.

what is your NNID?
---
#68JLew1415Posted 12/14/2012 1:13:24 PM
Cubfan082 posted...
JLew1415 posted...

sorry to hear that, did you try the Wii cable? Hopefully the new one works out, let us know if you sneak on...

I didn't, I figured that if it came with an HDMI cable it better damn work with an HDMI cable. Plus I knew they had one at Target I could exchange it with.
---
JLew [RAF] MW3 AC: 5372-0011-9525 BO AC: 3512-5190-9752
#69swisskdlPosted 12/14/2012 1:50:05 PM
JLew1415 posted...
I didn't, I figured that if it came with an HDMI cable it better damn work with an HDMI cable. Plus I knew they had one at Target I could exchange it with.

Did you try the new one yet? Otherwise it sounds like user error to me :P

jk.
---
Hoodbury
#70Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 2:00:48 PM
swisskdl posted...
JLew1415 posted...

Did you try the new one yet? Otherwise it sounds like user error to me :P

jk.

I was thinking the same thing...LOL...

...don't power down during that update, it takes a LONNNNNNNNG time for the progress bar to move. Don't give up on it or start it in a storm. You can actually interupt the DOWNLOAD of the patch, but not its installation.

I plan on getting online tonight, hopeully the population is out in force.
---