The OU guns in each class

#1Arcanine2009Posted 12/8/2012 1:19:18 AM(edited)
OU= Overused

From my observations:

SMGS: PDW57 and mp7, by far the most used smg. Could be cause they're unlocked from the start, but their mag size are the biggest also.. A lot of pros are starting to use skorpion.. Vector doesn't get much usage. Chicom gets the least usage by far, and its pretty powerful.People hate 3 bursts. lol

AR: MTAR and Type25. Probably because they're default. FAL is a close third-People are catching on its power with select fire I bet. M27 is prpbably 4th. M8 hardly gets used surprisingly. Its a very late unlock though, but I guess most people hate burst guns. I've several people use their prestige token on an94, surprisingly.

LMGs:LMGs: I dunno, but I see mk48 and qbb a lot. mk48 is unlocked from the start and has huge ranhe, and qbb has a fast kill time.

shotties: Everyone and their mom keeps using m870. Kind of annoying. Saiga12 is a distant second. KSG is rare, but I've seen half a dozen times. think I've only seen people use m216 via a default class only.

Sniper rifles: Just like shotguns. 8-9/10 stick to DSR. SVU-AS is a distant second, but surprisingly gets used a lot. Guess people like weak semi autos more than bolt actions that OSOK to the chest. Poor ballista. Only seen it used like twice. I've seen xpr get more use out of it.. lol

Pistols:Tac45 by far I think. I've seen many five sevens in the ground, but I don't remember being killed by one. lol Kap40 is # 2 or 3? Why is it that 90% of the time I really see someone use a kap40, is when its dual wielded? I saw a handful off people use the b23r for two weeks, but than it just kinda stopped. wtf. Burst weapon curse/hate? Poor executioner. Saw an enemy use it once yesterday actually..

I'm interested to see how it will be a month or two from now, when a good amount of peeps people actually prestige at least once or twice. Treyarch seems to be patching the guns quite a few times since launch.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#2Arcanine2009(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 11:36:26 AM
why no one reply? forever alone.
---
#3DerPancakePosted 12/8/2012 11:41:16 AM
When i unlocked the executioner i though it was going to be amazing like the magnum or desert eagle but then i saw a useless pistol
---
WiiU ID: GermanicMexican
#4notddbPosted 12/8/2012 11:42:54 AM
hi my name is DatDudeBro and I'm an PDW OU. I need help
---
PSN: DatDude_Bro
NNID: DatDudeBro
#5QualiTPosted 12/8/2012 11:46:47 AM
Nothing really too say, that you havent already said.

I also cant think of a reason why you would use the M216 shotgun. It doesnt really offer anything the S12 doesnt..... and rechambering it every 4 shots is a huge liability, so much so, that you are better off using all 4 shots when you fire as opposed to 1 or 2.

I have however noticed that the higher levels are using the chiqcom, mostly with silencer and fast mags.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#6DerPancakePosted 12/8/2012 11:47:48 AM
Chicom is easily the best submachine gun second best fire rate, best ammo conservation, best range I dont know why its not overused.
---
#7DerPancakePosted 12/8/2012 11:52:15 AM
Silencer is the worst attachment you can put on the chicom
---
#8Arcanine2009(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:25:15 PM
^Most people tend to stay away from bursts. I hardly saw people use the type95 in mw3 wii.

More people will use it I think, as time passes.. But not a whole lot compared to the most popular smgs, I think.

I heard rapid fire is pretty deadly on chicom.
---
#9Xenozoa425Posted 12/8/2012 12:51:08 PM
Call of Stats: Theory Ops II
---
"The meaning of life is to know what it means to live instead of to merely exist." -Cleverbot
http://i.imgur.com/YLZl3.gif
#10BirdPwNz100Posted 12/8/2012 1:18:40 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...
why no one reply? forever alone.

Yup.
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-