Can I play Zombie mode locally?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Can I play Zombie mode locally?

User Info: metroid02

metroid02
3 years ago#1
^Topic
The reason im asking this probably very silly question is because I have only seen videos and screens of people playing things like deathmatch against each other locally, but never have I seen the zombie mode displayed. So can I play this locally with my friends? And is it possible to have everyone play with each other online (using the same console)?

thank you
"Crysis missed the mark visually. I mean come on, there is an island full of Koreans, but NONE of them are playing Starcraft???" -themerchant8

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
3 years ago#2
You can only play 1-2 players locally. You can party up with 4 friends online on zombies. I think you can bring one friend on the same console online for zombies . I'm not sure if they can use another nnid though.
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
3 years ago#3
Yes, and you use the gamepad screen for on eplayer...its pretty sweet.

User Info: metroid02

metroid02
3 years ago#4
Thanks a lot guys!
"Crysis missed the mark visually. I mean come on, there is an island full of Koreans, but NONE of them are playing Starcraft???" -themerchant8
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Can I play Zombie mode locally?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived