single player

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: scrahfy

scrahfy
4 years ago#1
hows the solo campaign? i dont play much multi so just curious if this is worth it for single player.

User Info: GM_

GM_
4 years ago#2
It was more enjoyable than MW3 but halfway through the Campaign it lost me and I was like wtf is going on?

Same thing most my friends said.

User Info: sloth927

sloth927
4 years ago#3
it was about what i expected out of a cod game alright but not anything to write home about.
Wii U ID: Fire_Chomp

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
4 years ago#4
GM_ posted...
It was more enjoyable than MW3 but halfway through the Campaign it lost me and I was like wtf is going on?

I don't get it, what confused you? I believe the campaign had a good flow and nothing confusion about it.
WiiU ID: GermanicMexican

User Info: BirdPwNz100

BirdPwNz100
4 years ago#5
DerPancake posted...
GM_ posted...

I don't get it, what confused you? I believe the campaign had a good flow and nothing confusion about it.

Kids lack comprehension.
PSN: oBirdPwNz-

User Info: GM_

GM_
4 years ago#6
Quote:DerPancake posted...
GM_ posted...

Kids lack comprehension.

@BirdPwNz100

I had no idea who the **** the bad guy was at the end of the game, why we were killing who we were killing and a few other things. It derailed its plot somewhere near the 3/4 mark of the game.

I mostly felt like a prick with big guns mowing down people just to kill someone that I didn't completely see as a villain.

BLOPS1 made more sense.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived