single player

#1scrahfyPosted 12/8/2012 1:37:57 PM
hows the solo campaign? i dont play much multi so just curious if this is worth it for single player.
#2GM_Posted 12/8/2012 1:58:41 PM
It was more enjoyable than MW3 but halfway through the Campaign it lost me and I was like wtf is going on?

Same thing most my friends said.
#3sloth927Posted 12/8/2012 3:15:09 PM
it was about what i expected out of a cod game alright but not anything to write home about.
---
Wii U ID: Fire_Chomp
#4DerPancakePosted 12/8/2012 5:11:05 PM
GM_ posted...
It was more enjoyable than MW3 but halfway through the Campaign it lost me and I was like wtf is going on?

I don't get it, what confused you? I believe the campaign had a good flow and nothing confusion about it.
---
WiiU ID: GermanicMexican
#5BirdPwNz100Posted 12/8/2012 5:45:39 PM
DerPancake posted...
GM_ posted...

I don't get it, what confused you? I believe the campaign had a good flow and nothing confusion about it.

Kids lack comprehension.
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
#6GM_Posted 12/8/2012 6:34:17 PM
Quote:DerPancake posted...
GM_ posted...

Kids lack comprehension.

@BirdPwNz100

I had no idea who the **** the bad guy was at the end of the game, why we were killing who we were killing and a few other things. It derailed its plot somewhere near the 3/4 mark of the game.

I mostly felt like a prick with big guns mowing down people just to kill someone that I didn't completely see as a villain.

BLOPS1 made more sense.