Be good with the Wiimote. Video Included.

#1DerPancakePosted 12/8/2012 5:21:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br2I-e70y4I

Another amazing video with me, teaching you how to be good with the Wiimote.
---
WiiU ID: GermanicMexican
#2QualiTPosted 12/8/2012 6:59:18 PM
Im using the wiimote and need some help.I am running and gunning and I keep dying for some reason.

See, I ADS before I go round a corner and I see this guy. I am running Rapid fire on my SMG, whereas he is not. I start shooting him and I am getting hitmarkers, but he just shoots me twice and kills me, even though i started shooting first.

I know the DA has pretty powerful aim asisst, but what am I doing wrong here?

thanx4helpingme.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#3BirdPwNz100Posted 12/8/2012 7:02:49 PM
Lrn2getgud
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
#4DerPancake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:04:41 PM
QualiT posted...
Im using the wiimote and need some help.I am running and gunning and I keep dying for some reason.

See, I ADS before I go round a corner and I see this guy. I am running Rapid fire on my SMG, whereas he is not. I start shooting him and I am getting hitmarkers, but he just shoots me twice and kills me, even though i started shooting first.

I know the DA has pretty powerful aim asisst, but what am I doing wrong here?

thanx4helpingme.

Lag compensation.

Here is a little description of what it is:

after each client receives a snapshot of the game state from the server, the client sends back an acknowledgement. because every player will have a different connection, the location they will see all the other playres will be slightly different. the server uses the time stamps of "acknowledged snapshots" to rewind the positions of all players when it tests whether a bullet hit any players. bullets travel instantly in call of duty, there is no ballistics modeling. so lag will not affect how long it takes a bullet to travel although it will affect how long it takes your wii u to tell the server to start firing your weapon even though the client begins playing the animation of shooting immediately.
---
#5QualiTPosted 12/8/2012 7:04:53 PM
BirdPwNz100 posted...
Lrn2getgud

thats why i am asking for help. Learn from da best U no!
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#6DerPancake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:10:20 PM
Lag compensation will ruin even the most skillfull player sometimes, because sometimes you may see hit markers, but the player who you shot sees things differently. Maybe you hit 4 times, but on his game he only received 3.
---
#7Treize KnightPosted 12/8/2012 8:47:20 PM
I got nothing to lose, I'll try this setting when a wingman gets on and report back how I do.

I seriously need to find a way to weigh down the wiimote since I've been getting bad shakes and that throws my aim than any amount of recoil. Especially long range shooting.
#8sahlbackPosted 12/9/2012 1:18:18 AM
I don't know if it's lag but some games is just very awkward. On my screen I can shoot first, and then it feels like he kill me with one shot, like I was in a hardcore twilight zone. Lol

I guess it happens when I play with people to far away from me so I get horrible ping times. Mw3 show the pingtimes when you search for a game, that is a great idea. It might be to few Wii U players in Northern Europe so it will be better for me over time. Sweden is much of a PS3/BF3 country, BF is made in Sweden. Ok, pretty OT.

When I tried "good connection setting" I couldn't find any game at all yesterday.

What I should say is some games it's just impossible to win the "50/50-fights" I used to win in W@W, MW3, Blops1 and MW3.

Hug me and give me a cake plz.
---
WiiKing ~ N3R0S
#9BirdPwNz100Posted 12/9/2012 2:47:57 AM
sahlback posted...
I don't know if it's lag but some games is just very awkward. On my screen I can shoot first, and then it feels like he kill me with one shot, like I was in a hardcore twilight zone. Lol

I guess it happens when I play with people to far away from me so I get horrible ping times. Mw3 show the pingtimes when you search for a game, that is a great idea. It might be to few Wii U players in Northern Europe so it will be better for me over time. Sweden is much of a PS3/BF3 country, BF is made in Sweden. Ok, pretty OT.

When I tried "good connection setting" I couldn't find any game at all yesterday.

What I should say is some games it's just impossible to win the "50/50-fights" I used to win in W@W, MW3, Blops1 and MW3.

Hug me and give me a cake plz.

1v1.

If you win, I'll offer my body services to you, but if I win, you give up CoD on the U. Sounds good?
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
#10sahlbackPosted 12/9/2012 4:05:11 AM
Nope
---
WiiKing ~ N3R0S