Latest firmware, system hardlocked on me during SF mission.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Latest firmware, system hardlocked on me during SF mission.

User Info: ReynardFX

ReynardFX
4 years ago#1
I was about to win a strike mission for the first time, I was actually doing well, these missions are from hell, no fun, and were stressing me out beyond belief... and the system decided to screw me.

Here I thought the last system update was supposed to deal with the random hard crashes.

User Info: Drumguy

Drumguy
4 years ago#2
don't play any games while downloading/installing updates?

Seriously though - yeah the SF missions are rough. You're almost guaranteed to fail the first time because you don't know what you're doing. All but one of them I failed the first time and completed the second.
Find me on Miiverse! Nintendo Network ID: Metanoia

User Info: mcsmellington

mcsmellington
4 years ago#3
I freeze every time I go into Theatre mode and try and create a highlight reel >_<
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington

User Info: Treize Knight

Treize Knight
4 years ago#4
Are you using the Wiimote, if you're doing the Strike Mission Tutorial it causes a lock up when you complete it.

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
4 years ago#5
Strike missions are very easy. Only time I failed was the first one where you defend, because I didnt know the controls, but once I knew them they werent hard at all.
WiiU ID: GermanicMexican
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Latest firmware, system hardlocked on me during SF mission.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived