I always get confused when my teammates fire at me.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I always get confused when my teammates fire at me.

User Info: Jaime_Benn

Jaime_Benn
3 years ago#1
One guy even unload like a full clip on me while I was against a wall. I even looked behind me to see what he was shooting at...
Hey, I've just met you!

User Info: QualiT

QualiT
3 years ago#2
I did this before I changed the option from showing players emblem and level, to there actual names.

All the people look the same in this game, and even now I shoot my own teammates if im not expecting them, just purely because of reflexes.
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif

User Info: BrownsM1

BrownsM1
3 years ago#3
sometimes the game doesn't load teammates names above their heads so they'll think you're an enemy. I do that quite a bit until the name pops up a second later. I don't get why they shoot at you when you come around a corner unless they're not looking at their map.
them1clan.webs.com xbox GT: TAILS DOLL M1
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?

User Info: bigjnyc

bigjnyc
3 years ago#4
I have that problem with every FPS I play. My mindset is shoot everything that moves. One of the reasons why I prefer DM to over TDM. I only get into Team matches if the everyman for themselves is dead.
You can get me on XBL as bigJnyc

User Info: bulbinking

bulbinking
3 years ago#5
Jaime_Benn posted...
One guy even unload like a full clip on me while I was against a wall. I even looked behind me to see what he was shooting at...

I didn't think any of the firearms in this game were loaded with clips, they all use magazines.
poker-over-killing.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-was-gamefaqs-moderator-for-5-yrs.html
Stop the hate. Spread aspergers awareness http://www.aspergers.com/aspclin.html
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I always get confused when my teammates fire at me.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived