Can you voice chat with out a headset?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Can you voice chat with out a headset?
2 years ago#1
Can you? through the Gamepad? I ve been hearing you can.. How do you turn it on? Also can I use my Old Wii USB Head set?
---
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3307-2788 Tell me if you add me. Best Anime #1 Clannad #2 Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei #3 Hajime no Ippo #4 Toradora #5 Rainbow.
2 years ago#2
Currently, no. Headbanger headset and any other headset using usb, doesn't work for voice chat compatible wii u games.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
2 years ago#3
So basically you need to get the turtlebeach headset to play this? Or what?
---
poker-over-killing.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-was-gamefaqs-moderator-for-5-yrs.html
Stop the hate. Spread aspergers awareness http://www.aspergers.com/aspclin.html
2 years ago#4
I use my iphone ear pods
---
San Francisco Giants 2012 World Champions
http://darth-gecko.dvdaf.com/owned
2 years ago#5
I just use a regular pair of ear buds and it automatically allows me to use the mic on the gamepad to communicate, the only downside is that the mic on the gamepad is super sensitive to background sounds like music playing on a stereo or even the sound of the game on the tv screen, so if you use earbuds and gamepad mic, turn down the tv volume and any music playing or everyone your playing with will hear it and mute you.
---
Nintendo ID: KratreonAmpora21
2 years ago#6
How do you turn the gamepad Mic on? I am now using Ipod Head phones Its not working!
---
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3307-2788 Tell me if you add me. Best Anime #1 Clannad #2 Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei #3 Hajime no Ippo #4 Toradora #5 Rainbow.
2 years ago#7
Did you make sure voice chat is enabled in the options?
---
GHWT FC: 2020 3760 0511 Brawl FC: 2878 9814 3260 TTT,
Wii FC/ Guitar Hero 5: 0802 2205 8183 8469
2 years ago#8
What in the....I tried two sets of headphones and none of them 'activated' the Gamepad's microphone. I had to buy an $8 mobile phone headset from a really cheap store to get voice chat going, with a terrible built-in mic.
---
Sneed's Feed & Seed
(Formerly Chuck's)
2 years ago#9
I just use a regular pair of headphones, as someone else suggested. Plug them in, go to options and enable voice chat. It works quite well, too.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Can you voice chat with out a headset?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived