A few things I will miss from cod wii games, now that I'm playig hd on wii u.

#1Arcanine2009Posted 12/11/2012 2:14:23 PM(edited)
1. No kill cam. Final kill cam is awesome, but kill cam in general just ruins the element of surprise. You truly can't stealth snipe in the hd cod games.. You always have to watch your back in hd platforms, especially sniping now, because the guy you killed will usually hunt you down after. Surprisingly cod wii games seem a little less campy than hd versions, even without kill cam. I never really had a problem locating enemies after dying either, since it camera pans out a bit after you die, and they are close by usually.

2. 1. HD headbanger headset compatibility. Was affordable, worked great, and was easy ro use, Having to use a traditional headset tethered to gamepad, is lame, and is too bulky and a pain to wear, for me. Idgaf about sound whoring wih turtle beach.

3.. Less annoying and uber powerful user scorestreaks to deal with. User base killstreaks like agr and dragonfire are fun, but getting killed by hellstorm missile and higher ones, is just annoying. I'm usually the only player in my team trying to shoot em down also. >_>

4.. Less players. I actually like 5vs5 more than 6vs 6. Less chaotic, but more xp/kill distribution.

5. Being able to change your name whenever you wanted, instead of it being tied to your account name. Also, I would rather add fcs in game, than go back to miiverse and add their names.

6. coloring your name was an awesome feature.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#2kuragari1anonlyPosted 12/11/2012 2:18:38 PM
"Recieved invite from -so and so-"
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#3xXDa-KidXxPosted 12/11/2012 6:23:26 PM
Is there a wat to disable Kill Cam for yourself?
---
NNID: xXDaKidXx (The Wonderful 101 Board needs more people)
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers <--[Updates, Trailers, Reviews, and more!]
#4Arcanine2009(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 6:38:54 PM
Even if it was available, you'd put yourself at a disadvantage, if you do.^
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.