What is your calling card? And which one do you want? Emblems too!

#51kuragari1anonlyPosted 1/24/2013 6:36:24 PM
^ you make the best emblems, nothings gonna top the trap cards one though haha!

Lol thanks~ Sometimes my particular brand of humor works out in some of these emblems I make. (y)
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#52SlightballPosted 1/25/2013 10:16:44 AM
DerPancake posted...
QuantiT posted...
^ you make the best emblems, nothings gonna top the trap cards one though haha!

I've decided i'm gonna go for the nuclear card that you acquire from TDM. 30 kills, 0 deatsh, no scorestreak kills.

lets doo dis.

Try on Domination, in TDM it will be harder because of more camping and less chance of getting 30 kills.

Can you use equipment to count towards the 30? aka - nades, betties etc? Or JUST gun kills?
---
NNID: Slightball - Golden-Eye Wii: 3123-3342-0539 - Slightball/BEEDRILL*
#53DoomsSDPosted 1/31/2013 4:19:58 AM
I looked through some of the prestige calling cards and saw the Danger Close one. Thought it looked boss so I spent the other night in jihad semtex mode semtexing pretty much everything that moved. KD took a good 0.07 tumbledown but I got all the semtex kills that I needed from having two on one set (scavenger helps tremendously with this) and got the calling card. Clawed most of my KDr back now.

Gotta say, even though I took a hammering doing it, semtex only mode was fun. Don't have to use semtex but stickies are always cool kills and make the grind for it a little more satisfying.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#54stoney2005Posted 1/31/2013 5:54:06 AM
heres mine

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/7214/blop2callingcard.jpg
---
Hmm a flag with the peace symbol on it. Your militant dictatorship can't have that, now can it Mario?
#55MUP-ANIMALPosted 1/31/2013 11:06:34 AM
I have Betty as a calling card. I want a Nuke calling card, but the chances of me having a 30 streak are very, very slim!

Emblem is Animal .. What else would it be?
---
MUP-ANIMAL on Wii-U & PS3
KOFFING* - Member of the POKEMON Clan
#56SlightballPosted 1/31/2013 11:22:12 AM
DoomsSD posted...
I looked through some of the prestige calling cards and saw the Danger Close one. Thought it looked boss so I spent the other night in jihad semtex mode semtexing pretty much everything that moved. KD took a good 0.07 tumbledown but I got all the semtex kills that I needed from having two on one set (scavenger helps tremendously with this) and got the calling card. Clawed most of my KDr back now.

Gotta say, even though I took a hammering doing it, semtex only mode was fun. Don't have to use semtex but stickies are always cool kills and make the grind for it a little more satisfying.

I have been trying to get the "stick 5 guys" in one game unlock and it is hard as balls. I am running two stickies, two flashbangs and tactical mask and it is still impossible. The closet I got is 4 and the time ran out :(
---
#57Machine1136Posted 1/31/2013 11:27:28 AM
Slightball posted...
DoomsSD posted...

I have been trying to get the "stick 5 guys" in one game unlock and it is hard as balls. I am running two stickies, two flashbangs and tactical mask and it is still impossible. The closet I got is 4 and the time ran out :(

Do Crossbow sticks count? Should be able to do that if running it exclusively . . .

Also, maybe better to use concussions rather than flashbangs so they don't move as much. Stun them, then move in for the stick.
---
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136
#58SlightballPosted 1/31/2013 11:33:41 AM
Machine1136 posted...
Slightball posted...
DoomsSD posted...

Do Crossbow sticks count? Should be able to do that if running it exclusively . . .

Also, maybe better to use concussions rather than flashbangs so they don't move as much. Stun them, then move in for the stick.

Has to be sticky nades and I tried concussions first and the issue was they still could turn and see me because they are somewhat broken. I'm sure it is really easy, I just need to get in the right lobby with snipers and come up behind them
---
#59kuragari1anonlyPosted 1/31/2013 12:01:27 PM
stoney2005 posted...
heres mine

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/7214/blop2callingcard.jpg

Nice :O
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#60PineconnPosted 1/31/2013 12:06:27 PM
I just want my Demoltion Master card. :(
---
http://andclan.com
NNID: Pineconn