Worst snipping ever.

#11QuantiTPosted 1/24/2013 10:59:00 AM
Arcanine2009 posted...
QuantiT posted...
yeah, 3arch folded and copied IWs sniping style.

Of course it doesnt help matters when you have a sniper that can OSK you TOO THE SHIN (DSR) or a semi auto bullet hose that has jack diddily in the way of recoil (SVU).

Why shotgun and sniping was so buffed from BOps1 is way beyond me.

tldnr here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV1517OZnSo

he got shot in the shin and died from full health. Seems legit.
I also like how the arms count as a OSK. Because we all know the arms are a host to many vital organs :lol:

as for complaining about the SVU over the FAL and SM, I never see the SMR or the FAL. I lterally have not either of them once, because everyones running around with SMGS. Of course if you actually played the game, instead of studying facts and numbers, you'd know this.

Protip for you here: theory =/= parctice. If you ever watched roadrunner cartoon, wiley coyotes products work, in theory, however in practice its a whole different thing.

Oh and ARS dont get as big of an aim assist help as the SVU does (heres a fun fact, snipers get the most help with aim assist)

i know im heavily implaying that this is for DA use, but lets be fair, Wiimote sniping is crap.
#12Arcanine2009Posted 1/24/2013 11:24:40 AM(edited)
Not seeing the FAL get usage in this game? What a big load of balony. Its one of the most common ARs in the game on all platforms. Either you aren't paying attention to your surroundings, or you're full of it, like you always have been since you complained of sniper rifles in the past couple of days. SMR doesn't get used often, because its a late unlock, and is almost entirely outclassed by the FAL. And those two guns are even better situated than the svu-as in most maps, given how the gameplay is cqc centric to medium range encounters.

I'm not talking just about theory, I have gameplay experience with all guns I'm talking about, and I know the general trend and usage of guns on all platforms.

LOL Everybody here knows that Kill cams aren't 100% accurate! And I already gave you a link to the stats directly ripped from the game on my thread.

This is coming from the guy who thinks DSR osoks to the shin ,and claims svu-as's rof is 900x faster than the msmc/pdw57.. smh

---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#13Xenozoa425Posted 1/24/2013 11:19:43 AM
Snipping
---
"The meaning of life is to know what it means to live instead of to merely exist." -Cleverbot
http://i.imgur.com/zMVpb.gif
#14QualiTPosted 1/24/2013 11:45:29 AM
ok, in the interests of me not caring you win.

im just tired of reading through a mixture of "im right and nothing will change my mind" and "im going to try and see how many times I can insult you using snide remarks".

Do i know (or care) much about sniper stats? No.

Do I think snipers in this game are BS? Yes.

Congrats, you won (again).
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#15Cubfan082Posted 1/24/2013 1:00:06 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...
Not seeing the FAL get usage in this game? What a big load of balony. Its one of the most common ARs in the game on all platforms. Either you aren't paying attention to your surroundings, or you're full of it, like you always have been since you complained of sniper rifles in the past couple of days. SMR doesn't get used often, because its a late unlock, and is almost entirely outclassed by the FAL. And those two guns are even better situated than the svu-as in most maps, given how the gameplay is cqc centric to medium range encounters.

I'm not talking just about theory, I have gameplay experience with all guns I'm talking about, and I know the general trend and usage of guns on all platforms.

LOL Everybody here knows that Kill cams aren't 100% accurate! And I already gave you a link to the stats directly ripped from the game on my thread.

This is coming from the guy who thinks DSR osoks to the shin ,and claims svu-as's rof is 900x faster than the msmc/pdw57.. smh

for someone who does not think RF on SMGs is effective or that the SVU is not sprayed all over the place you have no ground to tell anyone to "pay attention"...
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#16sahlbackPosted 1/24/2013 1:25:43 PM
I only use Wiimote and have tried sniping my last prestige and I can say it's pretty hard to compete with Gamepad snipers. I have to be super focused to have a chance in the sniper fights. I don't want it to be easier with Wiimote but I want it to be equal hard with other controllers. It's a bit OP now.
---
WiiKing ~ N3R0S
#17Arcanine2009Posted 1/24/2013 1:50:22 PM(edited)
You have to have facts to back up and match your subjective anecdotal evidence in this kind of case of complaint, if you're gonna call them as objective, or else people will notice and call B.S. on you... If you can't do that, your complaints/arguments can't be taken seriously. Just saying.

Kill cams aren't accurate evidence btw.

I personally think the SR class is moree balanced than any IW game, in terms of game mechanics. I see the only real major issue people are currently complaining about SRs in this game, is using them in combination with AA on dual analogs.

Also, to say SVU-AS is even remotely OP, would basically mean you think the same for RSASS and M21 in mw1-3 also, if you played any three of those games. Both guns are also more effective than the former, because of their 1200 RPM cap VS SVU-AS's 350 RPM, and RSASS has twice the mag size and faster reload times over worse (but easily controllable) recoil, and slower movement speed.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#18kuragari1anonlyPosted 1/25/2013 3:17:39 AM
Xenozoa425 posted...
Snipping

---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#19Hawke0Posted 1/25/2013 6:59:52 AM
loco145 posted...
And the sad thing is not that they are this broken because of weapon or map is design. Is because the games feature baby-like training wheels in the form of extremely high aim assist. You don't even need to know the position of your foe, aim assist will find it for you, even if its behind a wall. I have never seen such high aim assist since I played Modern Combat. A Friggin phone game.

I'm somewhat fine playing against other type of weapons with such high aim assist, at least it feels that I'm playing against skilled players instead of who they are, people who can't aim for sh*t. But snipers? They are as effective as a high end TF2 sniper. I'm pretty decent TF2 sniper myself, but it took me long time to get effective as one and I still can't target people behind walls, and everything but a headshot on low health class isn't instant death while quick-scooping.

Because Valve is actually a good developer.
---
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.
#20Cubfan082Posted 1/25/2013 2:31:25 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...
You have to have facts to back up and match your subjective anecdotal evidence in this kind of case of complaint, if you're gonna call them as objective, or else people will notice and call B.S. on you... If you can't do that, your complaints/arguments can't be taken seriously. Just saying.

Kill cams aren't accurate evidence btw.

I personally think the SR class is moree balanced than any IW game, in terms of game mechanics. I see the only real major issue people are currently complaining about SRs in this game, is using them in combination with AA on dual analogs.

Also, to say SVU-AS is even remotely OP, would basically mean you think the same for RSASS and M21 in mw1-3 also, if you played any three of those games. Both guns are also more effective than the former, because of their 1200 RPM cap VS SVU-AS's 350 RPM, and RSASS has twice the mag size and faster reload times over worse (but easily controllable) recoil, and slower movement speed.

Those guns had recoil ARC, they also did not have a seemingly ridiculous amount of aim assist aiding them...definitely not the M21 cause that was the good old days of lag shooting and God mode hosting
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...