I'm looking for good players!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I'm looking for good players!

User Info: JustinBigN

JustinBigN
3 years ago#1
Hey guys! Lately I've been having trouble finding quality players to team up with. Because I have a lot of COD experience it's difficult to play with childish noobs who don't know what their doing. I'm getting a new headset this week (after I broke my last pair by stepping on it. Haha) so I'm looking to team up for some other good players. I enjoy practically any game type so that isn't an issue. I have a 1.97 kill death ratio and will do anything to win. I'm also open to joining any clans.

Hit me up on here or send a friend request.
My NNID: JustinLeonard

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
3 years ago#2
I'd suggest looking elsewhere.
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.

User Info: drhockey

drhockey
3 years ago#3
Yeah, nothing to see here but people who moan about lag and Hardpoint
Wii U - Mr.Wonderful
360 - Rainb0w Express

User Info: JLew1415

JLew1415
3 years ago#4
When are you on? I'm not a "good" player (sadly I seem to have peaked in MWR, though I could hold my own in BO, never really found my groove in MW3, and now sadly I'm below 1 K/D- though my W/L is at ~1.5. I blame lag, mostly.....

Anyway send request- I play nights PST if that works.
Wii U: JLew1415

User Info: CerealWithMilk

CerealWithMilk
3 years ago#5
well i dont have the sytem nor the game just yet but i should get the system tomorrow and the game on thursday (my payday) not the best but welling to co-operate when told some thing..... and like to with
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I'm looking for good players!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived