Update just came out

#51Machine1136Posted 1/30/2013 11:34:42 AM
tizzywilkillyou posted...
Pineconn posted...
They did testing prior to and after the "emergency maintenance" on the Nintendo Network, but when a huge update goes live you never know what's going to happen. Networking is quite complicated.

Machine1136 posted...
I've ran

|areyoukiddingme|

|ohcrap| Looks like somebody forgot how to properly use the present perfect tense.

People tell me the number one way to attempt to look smart on the internet but actually make yourself look like a douchebag is to correct small grammar/spelling mistakes.

;-P
---
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136
#52PineconnPosted 1/30/2013 11:37:56 AM
:)
---
http://andclan.com
NNID: Pineconn
#53Cubfan082Posted 1/30/2013 12:12:08 PM
Machine1136 posted...
Pineconn posted...
They did testing prior to and after the "emergency maintenance" on the Nintendo Network, but when a huge update goes live you never know what's going to happen. Networking is quite complicated.

Machine1136 posted...
I've ran

|areyoukiddingme|

|ohcrap| Looks like somebody forgot how to properly use the present perfect tense.

People tell me the number one way to attempt to look smart on the internet but actually make yourself look like a douchebag is to correct small grammar/spelling mistakes.

;-P

citing definitions from dictionary.com is a close second...
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#54Machine1136Posted 1/30/2013 12:44:25 PM
Cubfan082 posted...
Machine1136 posted...
Pineconn posted...

Machine1136 posted...
I've ran

|areyoukiddingme|

;-P

In other words: correcting large usage mistakes that result in poorly constructed arguments, so that all of the idiots out there can either better themselves or shut up is a close second.
---
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136
#55tizzywilkillyouPosted 1/30/2013 12:57:48 PM
Machine1136 posted...
Cubfan082 posted...

In other words: correcting large usage mistakes that result in poorly constructed arguments, so that all of the idiots out there can either better themselves or shut up is a close second.

Just use m-w.com then. Problem solved.
---
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050
#56kuragari1anonlyPosted 1/30/2013 1:25:53 PM(edited)
So what are these bugs outside of the peacekeeper thing?
I tried using the knife and didn't see any flickering.. Idk if I have the hat yet

Edit nevermind what the hell. Hold a lethal or tactical? No spazz the **** out. Sprint? No, spazz the **** out

It's funny looking but damn wth.
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#57kuragari1anonlyPosted 1/30/2013 3:28:50 PM
For some reason when I get into the home menu and then go back to the game, the mic doesn't want to work afterwards. Related to the patch?
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#58sahlbackPosted 1/30/2013 3:31:17 PM
FAL SF is pretty shaky now, can be useful anyway close up but on long distance it's better to tap shoot even in auto mode.
---
WiiKing ~ N3R0S
#59sahlbackPosted 1/31/2013 10:10:40 AM
Two other things I noticed post patch:

Scar-H feels is a killer machine.

Scope sensitivity is different. I had it on 1 before, now it feels good on 33.
---
WiiKing ~ N3R0S
#60sahlbackPosted 1/31/2013 12:35:39 PM
sahlback posted...
Two other things I noticed post patch:

Scar-H feels is a killer machine.

Scope sensitivity is different. I had it on 1 before, now it feels good on 33.

is=as but only sometimes ;)
---
WiiKing ~ N3R0S