Now... I AM SURPRISED!

#1SilentPHPosted 1/30/2013 1:20:36 PM
I am surprised by how GREAT this game actually is. I've held off on the franchise for the last two or three titles and got the game due to a trade in promotion at a local futureshop (I traded Nintendo Land for it), so I thought I would try it out. I am intrigued to how great this game actually is, especially on the Wii U. Are there any others who were taken by surprise?

Some of my favorite things include:

- Mini Map/Options on the tablet controller when playing on TV.
- The ability to play the game in it's entirety while taking a number two (Come on, it's the ultimate gameboy in my eyes, LOL)
-The controls and graphics are beautiful!!
- I saw some special Nintendo Emblems, I WANT!

Over all, this game got me back into playing Call of Duty, opposed to my usual RPG/Third Person/Platformer Shtick.

Kudos to the makers!
#2Arcanine2009Posted 1/30/2013 3:51:52 PM
Nintendo emblems? wat
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#3kuragari1anonlyPosted 1/30/2013 4:13:56 PM
Nintendo emblems? wat

People make nintendo themed emblems.

I like the original ones, though. Not the recycled ass Pikachu I keep seeing and the Nintendo 64 logo.

On that note, I might make another Mega Man emblem..
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#4Arcanine2009Posted 1/30/2013 5:48:51 PM
Oh, I thought he meant treyarch gave us nintendo themed emblems via patch.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#5kuragari1anonlyPosted 1/30/2013 6:12:01 PM
Naaah.

Though I have seen some really good pixel mushrooms and stuff that look like they were ripped straight from their respective games. And I saw a Wizzrobe too, and then immediately saw red because of those ****ing things, man ****

They'll be every damn where and then some of them walk around and teleport shooting **** and anoirngairdgnaurtnugjns

*ahem* >>
May have an issue with them, like AVGN and the Medusa heads. lol
---
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#6DrumguyPosted 1/30/2013 10:56:45 PM
kuragari1anonly posted...
Naaah.

Though I have seen some really good pixel mushrooms and stuff that look like they were ripped straight from their respective games. And I saw a Wizzrobe too, and then immediately saw red because of those ****ing things, man ****

They'll be every damn where and then some of them walk around and teleport shooting **** and anoirngairdgnaurtnugjns

*ahem* >>

What about the Thunderbirds from AoL? Those get you riled up?? :P
#7drhockeyPosted 1/30/2013 11:28:50 PM
SilentPH posted...

Some of my favorite things include:

- Mini Map/Options on the tablet controller when playing on TV.
- The ability to play the game in it's entirety while taking a number two (Come on, it's the ultimate gameboy in my eyes, LOL)
-The controls and graphics are beautiful!!
- I saw some special Nintendo Emblems, I WANT!

I was expecting raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.. but your list of favorite things will suffice
---
Wii U - Mr.Wonderful
360 - Rainb0w Express
#8MUP-ANIMALPosted 1/30/2013 11:53:26 PM
My favourite emblem so far is a brilliantly made 'disconnect' emblem, just like the thing you see on screen when the host legs it.
---
MUP-ANIMAL on Wii-U & PS3
KOFFING* - Member of the POKEMON Clan
#9kuragari1anonlyPosted 1/31/2013 4:09:16 AM
Drumguy posted...
kuragari1anonly posted...
Naaah.

*ahem* >>

What about the Thunderbirds from AoL? Those get you riled up?? :P

I'm not sure what that is tbh.
---
#10DoomsSDPosted 1/31/2013 4:15:25 AM
MUP-ANIMAL posted...
My favourite emblem so far is a brilliantly made 'disconnect' emblem, just like the thing you see on screen when the host legs it.

I wanna try my hand at making that "mistakes were made" symbol when you suicide yourself.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...