I hate a lot of High Prestige Players.

#1xXDa-KidXxPosted 1/31/2013 7:41:48 PM
Why? Because they're aholes. Whenever you kill them, you hear a bunch of whining and complaining. "This game is suuu laggy!!". All they do is use Silencer because they want to avoid any real confrontations with other players so they can get their high Scorestreak. They start seriously camping too to get the Scorestreak.

They quit when they lose to preserve their precious KDR and if you win against them and they actually stay, you get cursed out and called a camper and names. How am I a camper when I was running into your *** killing you??? They complaint about connection all that stuff. Basically they lost the game because of everything in the world went wrong on the game, Lag, Hit detection, and malfunctions.

End rant.
---
NNID: xXDaKidXx
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers <--[Updates, Trailers, Reviews, and more!]
#2drhockeyPosted 1/31/2013 8:26:59 PM
I hate most people with a mic TBH (and this is mostly high prestige players.. because most of the time they're the only ones that care enough to use a mic)

All they do is piss and moan about lag/camping... when the truth is they just aren't up to the challenge and they can't rise to the occasion. Lag in this game is just a part of the deal. Sometimes you get hit with the lag hammer, other times you get to take a few swings with it. Everyone gets a turn.

The high prestige players seem to take their curb stomping a little too personal. I love literally hearing their blood pressure skyrocket after I kill them again... and again... and again.
---
Wii U - Mr.Wonderful
360 - Rainb0w Express
#3The_Krazy_OnePosted 1/31/2013 8:38:07 PM
I usually don't like them because they act like they're better than everyone else.

drhockey, I think I played you earlier.
---
Nintendo Network ID: TKrazyO
Finished Mario Kart Run: http://youtube.com/user/TKrazyO
#4Xenozoa425Posted 1/31/2013 8:48:45 PM
So basically, you're mad that other people get mad over silly insignificant things that you shouldn't even care about.

I would say get better, but I think better advice would be to drop CoD for something better.
---
"The meaning of life is to know what it means to live instead of to merely exist." -Cleverbot
http://i.imgur.com/zMVpb.gif
#5xXDa-KidXx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:59:30 PM
Xenozoa425 posted...
So basically, you're mad that other people get mad over silly insignificant things that you shouldn't even care about.

I would say get better, but I think better advice would be to drop CoD for something better.

Don't try to play that flute man. I get upset when people gloat and insult me, then when I beat them I get screamed and yelled at. Now most of the time I just laugh myself heaven. But sometimes its's really annoying.

drhockey posted...
I hate most people with a mic TBH (and this is mostly high prestige players.. because most of the time they're the only ones that care enough to use a mic)

All they do is piss and moan about lag/camping... when the truth is they just aren't up to the challenge and they can't rise to the occasion. Lag in this game is just a part of the deal. Sometimes you get hit with the lag hammer, other times you get to take a few swings with it. Everyone gets a turn.

The high prestige players seem to take their curb stomping a little too personal. I love literally hearing their blood pressure skyrocket after I kill them again... and again... and again.

Exactly, they need to role with the punches of Online Multiplayer games.
---
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers <--[Updates, Trailers, Reviews, and more!]
#6PineconnPosted 1/31/2013 9:07:09 PM
You're nuts if you don't think that lag/lag comp is the biggest factor in deciding the victor of one-on-ones. People in the upper prestige have played enough of the game to realize this. They might be complaining, but they're probably right.
---
http://andclan.com
NNID: Pineconn
#7drhockeyPosted 1/31/2013 9:40:29 PM(edited)
Pineconn posted...
You're nuts if you don't think that lag/lag comp is the biggest factor in deciding the victor of one-on-ones. People in the upper prestige have played enough of the game to realize this. They might be complaining, but they're probably right.

Funny, being such that it is a small pool to derive players from and I play only Domination... I run into these same players every night.

Every night the result is generally the same and they get eviscerated-or- at the very least they pay the price for victory. Perhaps that means I have pulled host for every one of the 300 games I have played. With that kind of streak, I should change my ID to Cal Ripken, Jr.

- When things go bad: "it has nothing to do with me at all, It's the lag"
- When things are favorable: "it has nothing to do with others suffering from lag, I am awesome and really playing well!"

It's a part of the game. They're a high prestige so they should know better than anyone how to adapt and play on.. unless they are insane and/or masochists.

In reality, the high prestige players who lose their mind do so because they got bested, didn't rise to the challenge, and they let a video game get the best of them. Being on the crap end of the lag stick never stopped me from rising to an occasion in this game. If I personally get stomped and die 30+ times or a certain player kills me 10+, then kuddos to them because they were better.

The_Krazy_One posted...
I usually don't like them because they act like they're better than everyone else.

drhockey, I think I played you earlier.

GG's dude
---
Wii U - Mr.Wonderful
360 - Rainb0w Express
#8Xenozoa425Posted 1/31/2013 9:33:06 PM
Oh I'm playing that "flute" alright. You shouldn't be complaining if you win, and if you lose and people rub salt all over your face, well that's too bad. People will always piss and moan about anything that doesn't go their way, whether you like it or not. Video games, real life, it really doesn't matter.

And I wasn't kidding about dropping the game, either. CoD is worse than ever.
---
"The meaning of life is to know what it means to live instead of to merely exist." -Cleverbot
http://i.imgur.com/zMVpb.gif
#9M8MlCerberusPosted 1/31/2013 9:45:35 PM
While the negativity across many mic users is tiresome at best, I agree the the chap a few above; the ping between players is a major factor determining 1 v 1 confrontations. This is especially true as other factors, such as weapon choice, are damn near identical with most players (PDW/MSMC for the most part). I may not enjoy the constant blithering but the differences in ping rate do matter and are unavoidable. If your connection is weaker than average, rushing, and other highly aggressive tactics, will not be in your favor. So, as you said, learn to adapt, or shove off.
---
Call me Cerb
#10xXDa-KidXx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:25:03 PM
Xenozoa425 posted...
Oh I'm playing that "flute" alright. You shouldn't be complaining if you win, and if you lose and people rub salt all over your face, well that's too bad. People will always piss and moan about anything that doesn't go their way, whether you like it or not. Video games, real life, it really doesn't matter.

And I wasn't kidding about dropping the game, either. CoD is worse than ever.

So you're complaining about me complaining about higher prestige players that complain about losing. Yeah.. very hypocritical.
---