new patch is out

#31Arcanine2009Posted 2/2/2013 12:38:38 PM(edited)
RIP M8? Wish it kept its 25m range for 3 burst mode at least. /:

Will be interesting to see how many people jump ship on the sig556.

Pretty stoked on using executioner though.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#32sublime1184Posted 2/2/2013 1:52:13 PM
I don't know which patch changed this but KC score limit is now 100. It was at 75 before.
---
currently playing BO2
#33DoomsSDPosted 2/2/2013 2:42:00 PM
sublime1184 posted...
I don't know which patch changed this but KC score limit is now 100. It was at 75 before.

Oh that's actually pretty boss. Might increase my chances of getting Nuclear Killer now.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#34SandwichRiverPosted 2/2/2013 4:16:14 PM
DoomsSD posted...
sublime1184 posted...

Oh that's actually pretty boss. Might increase my chances of getting Nuclear Killer now.

I'm really glad they did this. Makes the game so much more fun with high kill counts. Wish they would bump the TDM up too.
---
&.Nay
#35DoomsSDPosted 2/2/2013 4:18:52 PM
SandwichRiver posted...
DoomsSD posted...
sublime1184 posted...

I'm really glad they did this. Makes the game so much more fun with high kill counts. Wish they would bump the TDM up too.

Yeah that'd be grand too. I was on a 25 streak that ended the match. 5 kills away. Got that brutal medal though.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#36kuragari1anonlyPosted 2/2/2013 4:52:21 PM
Why are people using my pistol now this is bs

I like that it works like it should, but damnit now all of these morons are going to get it screwed over somehow in the long run.
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#37Cubfan082Posted 2/2/2013 4:54:43 PM
kuragari1anonly posted...

I like that it works like it should, but damnit now all of these morons are going to get it screwed over somehow in the long run.

honestly akimbo kap / BL23 is ridiculously effective, I don't know why they keep making those things as easy mode as they are...
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#38kuragari1anonlyPosted 2/2/2013 5:08:47 PM
kuragari1anonly posted...

honestly akimbo kap / BL23 is ridiculously effective, I don't know why they keep making those things as easy mode as they are...

Is it? Unless they were already on top of me, I still haven't had an issue with those. I've actually out-pistol'd the majority of those with a single Executioner/Tac Knife face to face before the patch.

Maybe it's because I've fooled with these pistols way more than I normally would (Since normally I wouldn't ever use a pistol unless I have to swap to it) but I seem to be able to evade everyone else's nonsense (B23R especially) unless they were behind me or saw me first. Or just appeared out of nowhere because of spaz host failure.
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#39xXDa-KidXxPosted 2/2/2013 7:05:18 PM(edited)
Arcanine2009 posted...
RIP M8? Wish it kept its 25m range for 3 burst mode at least. /:

Will be interesting to see how many people jump ship on the sig556.

Pretty stoked on using executioner though.

The Executioner actually works now. I can get headshots. The Executioner can actually take out two people at the same time if they are like in a pile up (one directly behind another in close quarters). That comes in handy. Especially on maps with tight spaces like Overflow, Hijacked, Express, and Raid.

It's a good room clean up weapon if there's like 3 or 2 people in one room.

Thank goodness for the Patch. I still wish it had 8 rounds instead of 5. It's an absolute pain to reload without Fast Mags. They need to make it a bit fast without it.
---
NNID: xXDaKidXx
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers <--[Updates, Trailers, Reviews, and more!]
#40The_Krazy_OnePosted 2/2/2013 7:45:11 PM
I had a quick question. Was the party limit in the Party Preference menu always 18 or was it only up to 16 people in a party before the patch? I'm asking this because I usually just had it on 16. I was messing with it earlier and saw that it went up to 18.
---
Nintendo Network ID: TKrazyO
Finished Mario Kart Run: http://youtube.com/user/TKrazyO