Wiimote SMG users piss me off.

#21Deeds_Posted 2/4/2013 2:14:34 PM
they do spray...
---
http://www.change.org/petitions/dark-souls-ii-for-the-nintendo-wiiu
NNID = Teabag
#22Hawke0Posted 2/4/2013 4:39:57 PM
Whining levels are reaching critical mass.
---
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.
#23SandwichRiverPosted 2/4/2013 5:05:38 PM
WiiGamer87 posted...
kuragari1anonly posted...
I don't really understand this topic; I see people hip firing all the time with every control setup.

Everyone just wants an outlet to complain about everything it seems.

QFT
---
&.Nay
#24_SignalPosted 2/4/2013 6:17:38 PM
ZBug_ posted...
They just shake the remote around the screen when in close range and kill you, its very amateur. or as the internet calls it n00bs.

I thought all the jerky shaky ones were DA?
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.
#25DerPancakePosted 2/4/2013 7:24:13 PM
What will happen if they release a mouse and keyboard adapter for the WiiU ._., going to get crazy on FPS games
---
WiiU ID: GermanicMexican
PSN: WheatWithWeed
#26voidecho1Posted 2/4/2013 8:18:51 PM
DerPancake posted...
What will happen if they release a mouse and keyboard adapter for the WiiU ._., going to get crazy on FPS games

I played BO2 on PS3 with a mouse. Aiming is great/precise (especially since you still get AA), but the Wii Mote is waaay more fun to use.

Also, to the TC, I'm one of those hip firing Wii Mote SMG noobs and will continue to be. Of course I don't know if I'd call 19% accuracy (Skorpion) with ZERO hip fire AA nooby.
---
If I'm playing, I'm sure I'll be chatting here...
http://and-clan.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=chat
#27loco145Posted 2/5/2013 10:33:43 AM
In previous games I used to kill people with hipfire at long distances! Only using ADS in order to get better view of the target, like it should be.

But this game is balanced heavily in favor of ADS Assist, since is the only way DA controller can reliable target something, so hipfire isn't as affective :( .
#28BirdPwNz100Posted 2/5/2013 10:35:52 AM
In previous games I used to kill people with hipfire at long distances! Only using ADS in order to get better view of the target, like it should be.

But this game is balanced heavily in favor of ADS Assist, since is the only way DA controller can reliable target something, so hipfire isn't as affective :( .

You were doing it wrong to begin with anyway.
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
#29loco145Posted 2/5/2013 10:48:01 AM
BirdPwNz100 posted...

No, ADS "being the way" was introduced as a necessity since DA is a crap setup for FPSes. Do you see "compulsive" ADS in Quake Arena? In Team Fortress? CS?

And don't bring "realism" since there's nothing realistic about CoD or the DA fps controller setup.
#30BirdPwNz100Posted 2/5/2013 11:09:30 AM
BirdPwNz100 posted...

No, ADS "being the way" was introduced as a necessity since DA is a crap setup for FPSes. Do you see "compulsive" ADS in Quake Arena? In Team Fortress? CS?

And don't bring "realism" since there's nothing realistic about CoD or the DA fps controller setup.

I'm talking about hipfire. LOL
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-