Wiimote SMG users piss me off.

#31GunzleaderPosted 2/5/2013 12:12:42 PM
lol skillless wiimote users defending there precious controller. don't worry next patch will set yall straight.
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#32Cubfan082Posted 2/5/2013 12:20:01 PM
Gunzleader posted...
lol skillless wiimote users defending there precious controller. don't worry next patch will set yall straight.

...well the last patch dumbed it down to DA levels of aim assist.
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#33loco145Posted 2/5/2013 12:45:30 PM
BirdPwNz100 posted...
BirdPwNz100 posted...
In previous games I used to kill people with hipfire at long distances! Only using ADS in order to get better view of the target, like it should be.

But this game is balanced heavily in favor of ADS Assist, since is the only way DA controller can reliable target something, so hipfire isn't as affective :( .

You were doing it wrong to begin with anyway.

No, ADS "being the way" was introduced as a necessity since DA is a crap setup for FPSes. Do you see "compulsive" ADS in Quake Arena? In Team Fortress? CS?

And don't bring "realism" since there's nothing realistic about CoD or the DA fps controller setup.

I'm talking about hipfire. LOL

So I am...
#34JmyWhsprsPosted 2/5/2013 1:23:49 PM
Gunzleader posted...

Twiddle your thumbs like a Champ, heathen.

If you ever want to test your reflexes, pm me and I'll set you up with some decent wiimote settings.
---
FC: 2072-1579-5145 56-JmyWhsprs
[Chief Operator]NNID:JmyWhsprs, [56] JmyWhsprs