Tips for earning Gold Guns...

#61DoomsSDPosted 2/10/2013 3:31:06 AM
Cubfan082 posted...
Machine1136 posted...
Cubfan082 posted...
Machine1136 posted...
Cubfan082 posted...
I prefer not to mess with that attachment due to the drastic reduction in lethal range, I prefer to make noise and let the cattle come running to it...

Yeah, but it doesn't matter too much on a map like Hijacked. Just stay away from those long sight lines - good advice regardless of the non-sniper/LMG weapon you're rocking. It does, however, make the Remington more likely to turn into a hit marker machine in poor connection games. Also this to me is a more palatable strategy than "playing objectively" in a single room protected by double shock charges.

the goal is to earn bloodthirsty and double kills, that in and of itself is exclusive of objective, but if you must put a quantifier on it play demolition thus you are gaurding a plant site while "playing objectively"...

A quantifier?

The goal is to have fun playing, first and foremost. Sitting in a shock charge protected room is not that for me, even if it may be "playing objectively" in some modes.

if you sitt'n on it you doin'it wrong...

That's what Tactical Insertion is for ;)
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#62Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:03:47 AM
^exactly
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#63Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:12:24 AM
Opened up the RPG challenges last night,.made no progress on them but seems like a few are going to be tricky. Mainly the Carbon Fiber, where you have to hit a car with a RPG and get a kill. I am thinking Raid RTDM or Standoff B flags as less than random occurrences.

the triple is going to have to be a domination game, Drone seems like a good choice, likely will look to concuss first.

as for killing an aerial, the VTOL has eating more than one of my RPGs, next time I see one I will get that.

Will be working on MTAR and FAL until they are finished,trying to do S12 in core mode , only 70 or so osoks out of 200 or so kills. Might try hard core as was suggested.
---
#64kuragari1anonlyPosted 2/10/2013 8:25:21 AM
The car one is doable if you get slums

That little room everyone likes to hide in on the left side of the map, that jeep over there usually gets one or two people.
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#65Machine1136Posted 2/10/2013 9:17:41 AM
Cubfan082 posted...

the triple is going to have to be a domination game, Drone seems like a good choice, likely will look to concuss first.

Keep in mind that only the third kill in a Triple Kill series has to be with the RPG (they don't all have to be). So if you run into a string of people and get two gun kills, you can use Fast Hands to switch to the RPG and blast the last.
---
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136
#66Arcanine2009Posted 2/10/2013 6:05:31 PM
lol at people resorting to go to HC to get OSOKs for shotguns and svu-as.

The journey is more important than the end imo. I get no sense of achievement rushing to get gold. I'm tempted to get cb and aow camou in the same time, but I wanna enjoy using them one at a time though.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#67Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 1:50:52 AM
Hit the RPG used to get a kill by blowing up a car, Meltdown demolition, took no time. Also got a few for the random double kills and DIs taken care of, nit chance to shoot down air support that was not UAV...

...also opened up the knife camo challenges for the Combat knife. Actually already knocked out three revenge, one stab some one who is hurting you, two take their guns and kill them with it, and a bloodthirsty In a match and a half afterwards...hopefully that us a sign.of things to come.

MTAR is frustrating, go match without headshotting anyone, next match I get four out of ten weapon kills. Frustrating.
---
#68Arcanine2009Posted 2/11/2013 2:48:32 AM
I tried getting the pink camou on svu-as. No attachments. I get 6 osoks on melt down. Feels good man.

That skulls camou is gonna take forever though.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#69BrownsM1Posted 2/11/2013 3:02:56 AM
as much as I hate getting the OSOK medals for the svu-as, it still satisfies me to know that the majority of the 200 one shot kills I do have for it are all headshots.
---
them1clan.webs.com xbox GT: TAILS DOLL M1
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?
#70BrownsM1Posted 2/11/2013 3:06:13 AM
Arcanine2009 posted...
I tried getting the pink camou on svu-as. No attachments. I get 6 osoks on melt down. Feels good man.

That skulls camou is gonna take forever though.

too bad you guys don't have Nuketown. I just watch the sides of the buildings and snipe anyone who comes around them and usually get the kills I need pretty quick
---
them1clan.webs.com xbox GT: TAILS DOLL M1
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?