I rage quit last night because of an [Ink] player

#1SlightballPosted 2/5/2013 9:50:46 AM
KC splits up our lobby me and him and a bunch of noobs versus decent competition. ink and I were the top of the lobby leaderboard so I thought I would stick around and see what damage we can do.

We are quickly down 15 - 7 and he is 1 - 4. Next thing I know we are down 34 - 17 and I check the score and low and behold Mr. Ink has rage quit at some point on me. Then the Warthogs are being called in.

My teammates scores were the following:

1-5
0-6
0-7
and I was 12- 8

so like someone who cares about his K/D ratio I quickly exited the game to die another day :/
---
NNID: Slightball - Golden-Eye Wii: 3123-3342-0539 - Slightball/BEEDRILL*
#2BirdPwNz100Posted 2/5/2013 10:00:20 AM
You're surprised? InK was been raging since MW3. The moment they hit below a 1 kd, they bail.
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
#3Machine1136Posted 2/5/2013 10:27:16 AM
BirdPwNz100 posted...
You're surprised? InK was been raging since MW3. The moment they hit below a 1 kd, they bail.

[InK] guy died at least 3 times in a moment?
---
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136
#4CODwiiiVIP123Posted 2/5/2013 11:52:14 AM
I've faced a group of the InK clan in domination and once one InK member in TDM

Those guys are a ***** when they are all in a group cause they literally know how to spawn trap (its happened to my team). If one of them is alone however then they are not nearly as annoying cause all they're crazy movements and tactics depend on they're team to jump in and back them up, I know this cause the one lone InK player I faced in TDM was doing moderately bad with a negative K/D cause he was with a bunch of randoms and he ragequited not even halfway through the match to preserve his precious K/D :/
---
Nintendo ID: KratreonAmpora21
#5QualiTPosted 2/5/2013 11:57:19 AM
I destroyed some guy called ink foofypie? Mightive started with a P.... or something like that last night in dom.

I didnt think much of him, he RQ when I VSATd his ass. DEM DORITO CHIPS.

I find it hilarious when "good" players play without a constant party and get destroyed because they realise that without UAVS going up every 2 seconds they're helpess XD.

Let that be a lesson to you all, playing solo takes way more skill and awareness than partying up with 5 other players to pubstomp. I have spent 99% of my time playing solo, and am a far better player because of it.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#6Machine1136Posted 2/5/2013 12:03:24 PM
CODwiiiVIP123 posted...

Those guys are a ***** when they are all in a group cause they literally know how to spawn trap (its happened to my team).

Can't spawn trap in this game.
---
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136
#7Slightball(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:04:47 PM
CODwiiiVIP123 posted...
I've faced a group of the InK clan in domination and once one InK member in TDM

Those guys are a ***** when they are all in a group cause they literally know how to spawn trap (its happened to my team). If one of them is alone however then they are not nearly as annoying cause all they're crazy movements and tactics depend on they're team to jump in and back them up, I know this cause the one lone InK player I faced in TDM was doing moderately bad with a negative K/D cause he was with a bunch of randoms and he ragequited not even halfway through the match to preserve his precious K/D :/

This was my point exactly. He was negative and instead of staying and helping me he bailed, therefore ruining the whole game. I don't mind losing or even going negative but when it is me and horrible players because the guy the lobby dictated to help you out leaves then it is not worth it.
---
NNID: Slightball - Golden-Eye Wii: 3123-3342-0539 - Slightball/BEEDRILL*
#8Cubfan082Posted 2/5/2013 12:15:43 PM
Machine1136 posted...
CODwiiiVIP123 posted...

Those guys are a ***** when they are all in a group cause they literally know how to spawn trap (its happened to my team).

Quoted because it is true. The game allows you a tact insert and is coded to prevent perpetual death from enemies in your "safe spawn", thus own your mistakes / lack of preparation (smokes / flashbang / concussion) and quit complaining...
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#9GunzleaderPosted 2/5/2013 5:53:57 PM
i'll make sure to report every lnk user i see.
just for you tc :)
lol...
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#10BSerenityPosted 2/5/2013 6:08:06 PM
Machine1136 posted...
CODwiiiVIP123 posted...

I am sorry, but this is a load of bs or you are just misinformed.

Happens a ton on PS3, but only certain maps which is usually Hijacked and Slums. Happens mainly on Dom mode tho. It isn't rampant, but it can be done quite effectively. The main issue why some think you can't trap is because of some people (on the trapping team) will move into the spawn threshold which will trigger the random/opposite side spawning of the enemy team.
---
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!