Millimeter Scanner

#1ChocerPosted 2/5/2013 10:49:31 AM
Does anyone actually use the millimeter scanner for its intended use? I heard some people use it because they don't like the reflex sight.
---
For it is in that Sacred Realm that one will find the divine relic, the Triforce, which contains the essence of the gods.
#2Machine1136Posted 2/5/2013 11:06:06 AM
Chocer posted...
Does anyone actually use the millimeter scanner for its intended use? I heard some people use it because they don't like the reflex sight.

Well . . . that depends on what the definition of its "intended use" is. I have used it in Dom: throw smoke on an objective that somebody's trying to cap, and use the MMS to pick off the attackers that can't see you.
---
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136
#3JLew1415Posted 2/5/2013 11:13:16 AM
Machine1136 posted...
Chocer posted...

Well . . . that depends on what the definition of its "intended use" is. I have used it in Dom: throw smoke on an objective that somebody's trying to cap, and use the MMS to pick off the attackers that can't see you.

Yep and for hardpoint to see through walls to bang campers.

I only wish you could get 2 smokes in your class.
---
Wii U: JLew1415
#4QualiTPosted 2/5/2013 11:15:05 AM
would be useful with FMJ.

Personally, i rarely use optics because its a waste of a point unless the iron sights are horrible, but i would use it, its like a red dot but less zoom and a nifty feature.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#5GunzleaderPosted 2/5/2013 11:15:25 AM
now jackasses will find a way to adapt.. thanks alot tc. :/
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#6DoomsSDPosted 2/5/2013 11:18:05 AM
JLew1415 posted...
Machine1136 posted...
Chocer posted...

Can you not replenish smoke grenades with Scavenger? Not the same as having two on spawn but it's better to be able to replenish and use than to have them and spam.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#7NerdimusPrimePosted 2/5/2013 11:19:41 AM
DoomsSD posted...
JLew1415 posted...
Machine1136 posted...
Chocer posted...

Can you not replenish smoke grenades with Scavenger? Not the same as having two on spawn but it's better to be able to replenish and use than to have them and spam.

Scavenger does replenish smoke grenades.
---
Tua mater gerit caligas.
#8sahlbackPosted 2/5/2013 12:10:15 PM
I use it a lot in Domination together with smoke and scavenger. Works very well together, you see your enemies and you also see enemies throwing their smoke.

And on one map you can see through a wall where hot girls is taking a shower but I'm not tell you where. Guess most people have found that already?
---
WiiKing ~ N3R0S
#9kuragari1anonlyPosted 2/5/2013 12:27:08 PM(edited)
now jackasses will find a way to adapt.. thanks alot tc. :/

No they won't

I use it to hunt single people down that like to lay in little areas where they think they are safe. Little do they know, no one is safe from me!

I was playing Turbine, and this guy kept on laying down in the room with the turret from the start of the game, so I always went over there and checked a wall to see if he was there and guess what. He was eight of my kills, and I always killed him with an Executioner. He later *****ed about aim assist.

With the right setup using MMS, even if they switch to Cold Blooded people still are going to be discovered if they hide. Take a sensor ball with you and throw it into an area. Even if someone has Cold Blooded, the laser will still point to them, and the ball will still beep.

You can scavenge those. :3
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#10GunzleaderPosted 2/5/2013 1:55:56 PM
ok so i have to adapt back and stop there adapt...
well time to start thinking about adapt's...
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012