I hereby decree this post patch gun tier list.

#11GunzleaderPosted 2/12/2013 11:57:00 AM
why don't you shut up before all these guns get nerfed.. once every one catches on and starts useing em. people will **** and moan.. INC NERF. i miss my mp7 ***** you 3arch... they touch my msmc and skorpion im selling the god dam game.
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#12Cubfan082Posted 2/12/2013 12:33:49 PM
Gunzleader posted...
why don't you shut up before all these guns get nerfed.. once every one catches on and starts useing em. people will **** and moan.. INC NERF. i miss my mp7 ***** you 3arch... they touch my msmc and skorpion im selling the god dam game.

shush and adapt, I don't care if they nerf it buff anything, I am just sick of always having to see the PDW kill me or only seeing the skorp on the ground.

I get it, it is your game and you play it how you want to, I just cannot believe that console gamers choose to always play it the same. I mean title mobility is supposed to be what console gaming is about, when I see some of these player cards I LOL at the shear tryhardness "Hellstorm - lightning strike - Sentry gun" score streak responsible for 2k kills out of 23k, with 20.5 coming from the PDW...

Competing with gimped guns is why I play, that damn MTAR avoids awarding head shots like the plague,but I still use the damn thing cause I want all.of them.gold..
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#13Machine1136Posted 2/12/2013 12:39:09 PM
Cubfan082 posted...
, that damn MTAR avoids awarding head shots like the plague,

Aim for the head.
---
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136
#14Cubfan082Posted 2/12/2013 12:46:14 PM
Machine1136 posted...
Cubfan082 posted...
, that damn MTAR avoids awarding head shots like the plague,

Aim for the head.

I do and it gives hit markers,enough to allow the crouch target I am shooting to begin to stand up and take the kill shot in the neck or chest.

I am sorry, but that has always been something that bugs me about this game, a head shot should be a head shot at max damage range. If I walk up and put the rifle in your ear it should not take three times to kill you...
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#15MrBIGsmilePosted 2/12/2013 1:36:48 PM
Cubfan082 posted...
Gunzleader posted...

shush and adapt

lol. looks hypocritical to me.
---
MrBIGsmile - sort of inactive