I hereby decree this post patch gun tier list.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I hereby decree this post patch gun tier list.

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
3 years ago#11
why don't you shut up before all these guns get nerfed.. once every one catches on and starts useing em. people will **** and moan.. INC NERF. i miss my mp7 ***** you 3arch... they touch my msmc and skorpion im selling the god dam game.
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012

User Info: Cubfan082

Cubfan082
3 years ago#12
Gunzleader posted...
why don't you shut up before all these guns get nerfed.. once every one catches on and starts useing em. people will **** and moan.. INC NERF. i miss my mp7 ***** you 3arch... they touch my msmc and skorpion im selling the god dam game.

shush and adapt, I don't care if they nerf it buff anything, I am just sick of always having to see the PDW kill me or only seeing the skorp on the ground.

I get it, it is your game and you play it how you want to, I just cannot believe that console gamers choose to always play it the same. I mean title mobility is supposed to be what console gaming is about, when I see some of these player cards I LOL at the shear tryhardness "Hellstorm - lightning strike - Sentry gun" score streak responsible for 2k kills out of 23k, with 20.5 coming from the PDW...

Competing with gimped guns is why I play, that damn MTAR avoids awarding head shots like the plague,but I still use the damn thing cause I want all.of them.gold..
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
3 years ago#13
Cubfan082 posted...
, that damn MTAR avoids awarding head shots like the plague,

Aim for the head.
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136

User Info: Cubfan082

Cubfan082
3 years ago#14
Machine1136 posted...
Cubfan082 posted...
, that damn MTAR avoids awarding head shots like the plague,

Aim for the head.

I do and it gives hit markers,enough to allow the crouch target I am shooting to begin to stand up and take the kill shot in the neck or chest.

I am sorry, but that has always been something that bugs me about this game, a head shot should be a head shot at max damage range. If I walk up and put the rifle in your ear it should not take three times to kill you...
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...

User Info: MrBIGsmile

MrBIGsmile
3 years ago#15
Cubfan082 posted...
Gunzleader posted...

shush and adapt

lol. looks hypocritical to me.
MrBIGsmile - sort of inactive
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I hereby decree this post patch gun tier list.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived