Getting an odd game crash from Local Mode.

#1DoomsSDPosted 2/12/2013 4:29:32 PM
So, I've just been trying to play a few rounds of Local VS Bots. It's the first time I've went into Local mode since I hit 3rd Prestige. I go to edit my classes. Scroll down to the Sniper class and go to switch the SVU to the DSR-50. Now when I go to change the camo on it, my game starts spazzing out and the screen goes into that Treyarch loading black screen with that orange Treyarch logo. On the gamepad, I get it flickering between a black screen and that image that has "Display" on the bottom left but I can't do anything after that is the game just hangs there. Only thing I can do is power down my Wii U.

Happened three times in a row now. Last time the Wii U just froze as soon as I scrolled over to the DSR. I didn't even get to the camo options.

Seems like an odd glitch at the very least. Is it related to me prestiging and not having the DSR unlocked on my actual online account? Would anyone who's recently prestiged be able to help me confirm/deny what the cause of this glitch is? I hope it's not just my Wii U being broke.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#2DoomsSD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:37:35 PM
Happened a 4th time just now. First two times I was using the Gamepad to control things, last two I've been using the WiiMote. 4th Freeze happened just over the DSR-50 again, but I got a freeze without it doing that annoying beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep sound.
---
#3DoomsSD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:45:45 PM
Ok, so instead of going straight to editing my classes, I just edited the Game options, had a very quick 1 minute match. Went to edit my classes again and it works just fine now.

Perhaps after you prestige it's wiser to have a match first before you try and edit classes in Local matches?
---
#4BrownsM1Posted 2/13/2013 2:13:36 AM
I had this happen on xbox although I don't think I could even play a match
---
them1clan.webs.com xbox GT: TAILS DOLL M1
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?