game kept screwing with me

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. game kept screwing with me

User Info: DannyM4nn1223

DannyM4nn1223
3 years ago#1
let me play for around an hour and then decided that it didnt want me to play anymore. every time i tried to join a game in any mode it would search and then just say 0 matches. my internet was working because i was using spotify on my laptop. i don't understand whats up with it but it was buggin me
Nin ID: XqwazarX34
Former member of the DS clan in Goldeneye wii. Manny

User Info: Cubfan082

Cubfan082
3 years ago#2
Rub some dirt on it...
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...

User Info: Hardkode

Hardkode
3 years ago#3
that happened to me once. it turned out my internet connection was wonky. problem went away a couple hours later.

User Info: SSJMario

SSJMario
3 years ago#4
There are a few instances that I would join a lobby, wait for a game to start, and then get booted back to the menu saying I lost connection. Happened for a good 20 minutes once so I just gave up that day.
PSN=bowserkick
NNID = Fighters_of_Foo

User Info: eureka13

eureka13
3 years ago#5
I think its the game or servers. My connection jumps from 4 to 1 bars in the same match. Back to 4, down to 2, up to 3, up to 4, down to 1.... you get the picture.

I throw in MW3, 4 bars for 5 matches. Try different modes, no problem. Put Blops2 back in... SAME CONNECTION CRAP. Im told its my connection though :/
[RS]coffee

User Info: DoomsSD

DoomsSD
3 years ago#6
I think there's been some pretty bad lag spikes since last night. That or me being s***.
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...

User Info: Jaime_Benn

Jaime_Benn
3 years ago#7
I actually thought this game has been pretty smooth ever since the last update for me. Or...maybe I been playing Street Fighter x Tekken on PS3 too much. In summary, I would have a full bar connection in SFxT and my opponent would have a full, or close and the match would still be really laggy.
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(

User Info: DoomsSD

DoomsSD
3 years ago#8
It's just something I've been noticing since yesterday and seems to be isolated between last night and now. I'm hoping it'll be a bit smoother again when/if I'm on later. I'm not sure if it was a frame rate issue or just lag.
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...

User Info: DannyM4nn1223

DannyM4nn1223
3 years ago#9
ive also been getting frames skips or lag even when i have 4 bars. hopefully this connection issue fixes itself soon. doesent bug me anyway im stoppin playin when monster hunter drops in a month.
Nin ID: XqwazarX34
Former member of the DS clan in Goldeneye wii. Manny
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. game kept screwing with me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived