game kept screwing with me

#1DannyM4nn1223Posted 2/12/2013 5:48:50 PM
let me play for around an hour and then decided that it didnt want me to play anymore. every time i tried to join a game in any mode it would search and then just say 0 matches. my internet was working because i was using spotify on my laptop. i don't understand whats up with it but it was buggin me
---
Nin ID: XqwazarX34
Former member of the DS clan in Goldeneye wii. Manny
#2Cubfan082Posted 2/12/2013 5:52:48 PM
Rub some dirt on it...
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#3HardkodePosted 2/12/2013 5:53:39 PM
that happened to me once. it turned out my internet connection was wonky. problem went away a couple hours later.
#4SSJMarioPosted 2/12/2013 5:57:15 PM
There are a few instances that I would join a lobby, wait for a game to start, and then get booted back to the menu saying I lost connection. Happened for a good 20 minutes once so I just gave up that day.
---
PSN=bowserkick
NNID = Fighters_of_Foo
#5eureka13Posted 2/12/2013 6:03:06 PM
I think its the game or servers. My connection jumps from 4 to 1 bars in the same match. Back to 4, down to 2, up to 3, up to 4, down to 1.... you get the picture.

I throw in MW3, 4 bars for 5 matches. Try different modes, no problem. Put Blops2 back in... SAME CONNECTION CRAP. Im told its my connection though :/
---
[RS]coffee
#6DoomsSDPosted 2/12/2013 6:08:16 PM
I think there's been some pretty bad lag spikes since last night. That or me being s***.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#7Jaime_BennPosted 2/12/2013 6:13:45 PM
I actually thought this game has been pretty smooth ever since the last update for me. Or...maybe I been playing Street Fighter x Tekken on PS3 too much. In summary, I would have a full bar connection in SFxT and my opponent would have a full, or close and the match would still be really laggy.
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#8DoomsSDPosted 2/12/2013 6:21:37 PM
It's just something I've been noticing since yesterday and seems to be isolated between last night and now. I'm hoping it'll be a bit smoother again when/if I'm on later. I'm not sure if it was a frame rate issue or just lag.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#9DannyM4nn1223(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 7:10:20 PM
ive also been getting frames skips or lag even when i have 4 bars. hopefully this connection issue fixes itself soon. doesent bug me anyway im stoppin playin when monster hunter drops in a month.
---
Nin ID: XqwazarX34
Former member of the DS clan in Goldeneye wii. Manny