Camping with a handgun...I've heard it all now!

#1DinglesteedPosted 2/12/2013 5:47:18 PM
I was running a class with no primary and a Tac45. I had a pretty bad game and went like 14-16 in TDM. It was on the one village map with the bridge over a cliff. There whole team was on the main road with the balcony over the street so I kept going in from that back and would get caught up in the crossfire. At one point, I killed two people with one clip of my pistol and I went prone to reload, as I was reloading a guy ran through the doorway and I killed him soon after.

After the game, him and his friend were bashing me nonstop for "camping with a handgun." I started cracking up telling them to watch the replay because I running pretty much the whole map besides when our UAV showed them approaching me.

I thought I left those people behind on Xbox :(
---
Playing: NSMBU, CoD: BO2, Zombi U, BF3, WoW, EVE Online, NHL 13
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#2kuragari1anonlyPosted 2/12/2013 5:59:12 PM
I tore some people up the other day that said our team was camping, when it was literally one person in a high vantage point looking over a high traffic area. Most of their team I found in a corner or behind a wall hoping someone would walk past. lmao
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#3Dinglesteed(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 6:03:29 PM
Yeah, its like they get killed and can't just say good game..have to make up lame excuses lol. Some people that play this game...
---
#4DannyM4nn1223Posted 2/12/2013 6:09:48 PM
i was accused of campin with a combat knife when i rarely sat still unless i was out of concussions and shock charges and needed a scavenger baggie. people really need to watch their kill cams.
---
Nin ID: XqwazarX34
Former member of the DS clan in Goldeneye wii. Manny
#5Cubfan082Posted 2/12/2013 6:28:41 PM
DannyM4nn1223 posted...
i was accused of campin with a combat knife when i rarely sat still unless i was out of concussions and shock charges and needed a scavenger baggie. people really need to watch their kill cams.

the killcam would only show you standing up from your camp spot to stab them, thus might not help your case. Unless you meant theatre mode...
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#6DannyM4nn1223Posted 2/12/2013 8:11:28 PM
Cubfan082 posted...
DannyM4nn1223 posted...

the killcam would only show you standing up from your camp spot to stab them, thus might not help your case. Unless you meant theatre mode...

theater would help but kill cams can show more than just what may appear to be me coming from a camp spot. just sayin
---
Nin ID: XqwazarX34
Former member of the DS clan in Goldeneye wii. Manny
#7DrumguyPosted 2/12/2013 9:04:21 PM(edited)
Dinglesteed posted...
I was running a class with no primary and a Tac45. I had a pretty bad game and went like 14-16 in TDM. It was on the one village map with the bridge over a cliff. There whole team was on the main road with the balcony over the street so I kept going in from that back and would get caught up in the crossfire. At one point, I killed two people with one clip of my pistol and I went prone to reload, as I was reloading a guy ran through the doorway and I killed him soon after.

After the game, him and his friend were bashing me nonstop for "camping with a handgun." I started cracking up telling them to watch the replay because I running pretty much the whole map besides when our UAV showed them approaching me.

Sore losers are gonna be on every console, no matter what. If hiding while you're reloading is considered camping, then we all do it. That's more like strategy. Only a moron would stand still right next to a corpse and reload. You're a stationary target for anybody that's watching the radar nearby.
#8Dinglesteed(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 6:17:16 AM
Drumguy posted...
Dinglesteed posted...

Sore losers are gonna be on every console, no matter what. If hiding while you're reloading is considered camping, then we all do it. That's more like strategy. Only a moron would stand still right next to a corpse and reload. You're a stationary target for anybody that's watching the radar nearby.

Exactly. The next game I was on their team playing like I always do when I'm running no primary and only using a Five sever. They just kept on bashing me about everything even though I had a great game. Every time they would die they would have some kind of lame excuse and kept calling the other team campers. I was just laughing about how insecure they were with themselves. Hell, in my opinion it is easier to kill someone who is camping because you know exactly where they are...what's hard about that, really?
---
#9Machine1136Posted 2/14/2013 4:42:14 PM
The worst "camping" complainers I've ever heard was last night, with a group of folks wearing the [ADW] tag. I was with randoms as usual, and was working on golding the Type 25 and running with no attachments. We played against them on Carrier, and me and one of my teammates racked up 40+ kills each. I was all over the deck, running and gunning with my unsilenced weapon. After the game, I was told that I was "nothing but a camping b****, go suck your mom's c**k", etc. etc. So I got on the mic and asked them to go check out Theater Mode to see how to not camp. After getting sworn at again, I asked them "where was I camping?" They said "anywhere you wanted to". So I said "I was killing you all over the map, right? So where was I camping?". That was too tough of a question apparently, so they left without answering.

Anybody know these ADW guys? Didn't represent themselves well at all.
---
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136
#10Cubfan082Posted 2/14/2013 5:33:09 PM
Machine1136 posted...
The worst "camping" complainers I've ever heard was last night, with a group of folks wearing the [ADW] tag. I was with randoms as usual, and was working on golding the Type 25 and running with no attachments. We played against them on Carrier, and me and one of my teammates racked up 40+ kills each. I was all over the deck, running and gunning with my unsilenced weapon. After the game, I was told that I was "nothing but a camping b****, go suck your mom's c**k", etc. etc. So I got on the mic and asked them to go check out Theater Mode to see how to not camp. After getting sworn at again, I asked them "where was I camping?" They said "anywhere you wanted to". So I said "I was killing you all over the map, right? So where was I camping?". That was too tough of a question apparently, so they left without answering.

Anybody know these ADW guys? Didn't represent themselves well at all.

I have played them, they are as bad as CC, unfortunately when I see them they are on my team, not doing anything but dying and complaining
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...