Camping with a handgun...I've heard it all now!

#11SMOG-097Posted 2/14/2013 6:36:20 PM
I find it funny that people expect you to run around like a lemming... Do whatever you like. The type of gun you select pretty much dictates how you play.

Anyhow, if you are any good it's pretty easy to go back and kill a "camper".

Kids...
#12DrumguyPosted 2/14/2013 7:42:31 PM
Machine1136 posted...
The worst "camping" complainers I've ever heard was last night, with a group of folks wearing the [ADW] tag. I was with randoms as usual, and was working on golding the Type 25 and running with no attachments. We played against them on Carrier, and me and one of my teammates racked up 40+ kills each. I was all over the deck, running and gunning with my unsilenced weapon. After the game, I was told that I was "nothing but a camping b****, go suck your mom's c**k", etc. etc. So I got on the mic and asked them to go check out Theater Mode to see how to not camp. After getting sworn at again, I asked them "where was I camping?" They said "anywhere you wanted to". So I said "I was killing you all over the map, right? So where was I camping?". That was too tough of a question apparently, so they left without answering.

Anybody know these ADW guys? Didn't represent themselves well at all.

They sound like they're pretty young. Insults that are dumb/make no sense are a dead giveaway.
#13Machine1136Posted 2/15/2013 12:04:36 AM
Drumguy posted...
Machine1136 posted...
The worst "camping" complainers I've ever heard was last night, with a group of folks wearing the [ADW] tag. I was with randoms as usual, and was working on golding the Type 25 and running with no attachments. We played against them on Carrier, and me and one of my teammates racked up 40+ kills each. I was all over the deck, running and gunning with my unsilenced weapon. After the game, I was told that I was "nothing but a camping b****, go suck your mom's c**k", etc. etc. So I got on the mic and asked them to go check out Theater Mode to see how to not camp. After getting sworn at again, I asked them "where was I camping?" They said "anywhere you wanted to". So I said "I was killing you all over the map, right? So where was I camping?". That was too tough of a question apparently, so they left without answering.

Anybody know these ADW guys? Didn't represent themselves well at all.

They sound like they're pretty young. Insults that are dumb/make no sense are a dead giveaway.

Well, they "sounded" like they were maybe early 20s or so, or maybe even older. Definitely not "teenaged", to my ear.

And lots of older people try to give insults that are dumb and make no sense . . . right Cubby?
---
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136
#14ZAV1010Posted 2/15/2013 4:38:35 AM
It's not camping until you pitch a tent. :P
---
Montages, Commentaries and Gameplays: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZAV1010
#15Machine1136Posted 2/15/2013 7:33:13 AM
Trollarch should definitely put that into their next CoD game as the last secret unlockable equipment at highest prestige - a pup tent. LOL.
---
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136
#16tizzywilkillyouPosted 2/15/2013 11:11:55 AM
kuragari1anonly posted...
in a corner or behind a wall hoping someone would walk past. lmao

This is a very common strategy. I guess it's the PRO way to play.
---
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050
#17SSJMarioPosted 2/18/2013 11:09:22 PM
I got called a camper for respawning near a guy, and killing him. Maybe he should have stop sprinting everywhere and check the air because I was obviously there, being teleported over there.
---
PSN=bowserkick
NNID = Fighters_of_Foo
#18Arcanine2009Posted 2/19/2013 2:35:05 AM
I totally played against a guy who was camping with a b23r.Chris79 was his name I think. Proneg near an entrance(mainly the two buildings in the middle of meltdown).
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.