Is the Wiimote aim assist still disabled?

#31Cubfan082Posted 2/19/2013 9:30:04 AM
Hawke0 posted...
Cubfan082 posted...
Arcanine2009 posted...
DerPancake posted...
MrBIGsmile posted...
I'm not saying its much useful, but it is there :/
there are other useful advantages that I'm happy with. I'm not complaining

Wiimote doesnt have any sort of aim assist right now, and it doesnt need it anyway.

You've said it yourself though that DA aim assist is powerful as hell though.

he also called DA aiming precise, which I still am laughing at...

...if it were precise their would be no need for target assist or sticky aim coding. The majority of players who use DA and claim to not have target assist enabled are flat out lying. It is essential to making the controller competitive, and that programmed effect is mistaken for precision and skill by nearly everyone who uses it...

Easily the smartest thing you've ever said. I still think it's stupid that they decided to drastically increase the Wiimote aim assist instead of lowering the DA aim assist. It's like someone bet them that they couldn't make the most uncompetitive, noob friendly game ever, and they took it very seriously.

Thanks? LOL...
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#32xXDa-KidXxPosted 2/19/2013 9:40:40 AM(edited)
They need to completely disable the ability to Quick Scope. Because some dude killed me multiple times at kissing range. And it seems like Snipers get some type of bullet immunity when I shoot them point blank but get no hitmarkers till like a second goes by... But they kill me.
---
NNID: xXDaKidXx
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers <--[Updates, Trailers, Reviews, and more!]
#33Machine1136Posted 2/19/2013 9:46:55 AM
Imperfect_Dark2 posted...
It is still disabled, but I plan on keeping it off once they add it back in. I don't feel much satisfaction killing with the ADS lock on thing

This. One of the things I didn't like about GE was that you pretty much had to turn on ADS Snap in order to compete with the "high end" players - because we were all using it, and it was an insta-kill in the majority of situations.
---
&.Machine
NNID, PSN: Machine1136
#34Cubfan082Posted 2/19/2013 12:23:46 PM
Machine1136 posted...
Imperfect_Dark2 posted...
It is still disabled, but I plan on keeping it off once they add it back in. I don't feel much satisfaction killing with the ADS lock on thing

This. One of the things I didn't like about GE was that you pretty much had to turn on ADS Snap in order to compete with the "high end" players - because we were all using it, and it was an insta-kill in the majority of situations.

I would bet that 75% of most lobbies contain DA players who are using target assist against you, with intsa kill weapons aiming through stun nades, shock charges, flash bangs and smoke, the very things that "should" stop weapons locks and tracking...

...if that is what Treyarch feels is required for DA to be competitive, then I welcome with open arms the ability to return the favor to the quick scopers I hit two to three times only to have them snap and fire through what should be a view kick and kill me instead.
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...