Class yourself ITT

#1kuragari1anonlyPosted 2/20/2013 4:11:58 PM
Username: Your in game name
Class Name: Make something up
Common strategy: Describe what you usually do in each game
Asset: One or two words describing what you are good at, or what detriment you provide for your team.
Flaw: One or two words describing what you aren't so good at or what will get you killed the most. Nothing or any variant of nothing is not an option, Bird.

Generic example

Username: MariOiraM
Class Name: Defender
Common strategy: Provides cover fire for teammates with LMGs over long range, sometimes rushes behind teammates to provide cover fire.
Asset: Bullet penetration
Flaw: Snipers

Gogogo lets see what you guys come up with.
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#2Hawke0Posted 2/20/2013 4:57:35 PM
Mr. Ford
Troll
Spam explosives with AR+Grenade Launcher/Crossbow or launcher/C4/Grenades/Scavenger
Make people whine about explosives.
Anything, especially Flak Jacket

For relatively serious games,
Hawke
Black Hole Army Command- er, Tank.
LMG, Flak Jacket, Toughness, FHJ, etc. Shoot through walls and plant bombs/capture points etc.
Resistance to everything but bullets.
Bullets.
---
Little Mac, Pious Augustus, Mr. Dream, Ridley and Hawke for SSB4.
#3dunkisPosted 2/20/2013 5:46:26 PM
Username: TheDunc
Class Name: Bird of Prey
Common strategy: Circle around the map away from teammates looking for unsuspecting opponents, use engineer to spot campers, storm in before they realize I'm coming.
Asset: Destroy any equipment I find. Take out any air support. Breaks enemy positions that are giving my teammates a hard time.
Flaw: Away from teammates for no direct help. Don't often silence my weapons, so after firing once, I'm exposing myself to any in the area. Tend to get reckless when upset.
---
NNID: TheDunc
#4ZoidWildFlowersPosted 2/20/2013 6:59:17 PM
Username: WildFlowers

Class Name: CAP B DOM & DONT LOSE IT

Common strategy: Cap B dom, spam tact inserts near B dom, to make sure we never lose B dom, thus winning the game for my bad teammates.

Asset: Reckless, and a good slayer, will slay fools with the M216 and make sure we never lose B dom.

Flaw: Doesnt care about K/D, just the win, may fuel opponents killstreaks,
---
Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeke!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07cNDoNinww
#5DoomsSDPosted 2/20/2013 7:09:52 PM
Username: DoomsSD
Class Name: SMG Speed Tank (Vector K10 w/Laser + Ext Mags. Perks- Lightweight+ Flak Jacket, Scavenger, Dexterity + Tactical Mask. KSRs- UAV/ C-UAV/ V-Sat)

Common Strategy: Rush enemy team using a combination of perks that allow me to function as a nimble battering ram. Force the enemy team to be constantly playing on their back foot so they can't take hold of the lobby and apply their own gameplan. Lightweight and Dexterity allow me to use speed and terrain to my advantage, Jacket and Mask allow me to tank traps and ignore nuisances like stuns/ nades and shock charges so I can break through strongholds and be ready to gun people down who aren't expecting anyone to be able to get through their traps without being dead or vulnerable. Scavenger is just there to keep me in a kill streak for longer. I don't rely on KSRs for my game style to be effective but it is nice to benefit from them so I pick ones that my entire team can benefit from. UAV/ C-UAV/ V-Sat is a great combo to get a team back in the game or to keep a team that's weak and reeling from being able to mount a counter-offensive against my team.

Asset: Hard to take down with the selection of perks other than by actual gun fire. Perks also give me a lot of options in regards to how I go about taking out enemies. I can play direct or I can flank as I see fit. Unpredictability- enemy never knows which way I'm gonna wear 'em down.

Flaws: Lack of lethal and special nades hurts my ability to slow enemies down and skew some fights in my favour. Unpredictably- I never really know/ decide which way I'm gonna wear my enemies down until I'm actually in the process of doing it.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#6PineconnPosted 2/20/2013 7:36:33 PM(edited)
Username: Pineconn
Class Name: Complainer
Common strategy: Die, b**** about the lag comp
Asset: I have a mic
Flaw: B**** about lag comp; teammates hate me
---
http://andclan.com
NNID: Pineconn
#7Hawke0Posted 2/20/2013 8:20:41 PM
Pineconn posted...
Username: Cubfan or QualiT
Class Name: Complainer
Common strategy: Die, b**** about the lag comp
Asset: I have a mic
Flaw: B**** about lag comp; teammates hate me

fix'd
---
Little Mac, Pious Augustus, Mr. Dream, Ridley and Hawke for SSB4.
#8BirdPwNz100Posted 2/20/2013 8:27:40 PM
Username: Your in game name
Class Name: Make something up
Common strategy: Describe what you usually do in each game
Asset: One or two words describing what you are good at, or what detriment you provide for your team.
Flaw: One or two words describing what you aren't so good at or what will get you killed the most. Nothing or any variant of nothing is not an option, Bird.

Generic example

Username: MariOiraM
Class Name: Defender
Common strategy: Provides cover fire for teammates with LMGs over long range, sometimes rushes behind teammates to provide cover fire.
Asset: Bullet penetration
Flaw: Snipers

Gogogo lets see what you guys come up with.

wat™
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
#9drhockeyPosted 2/20/2013 8:34:48 PM
Username: Mr.Wonderful
Class Name: Milk-steak
Common strategy: Magnets
Asset: Ghouls
Flaw: People's Knees
---
Wii U - Mr.Wonderful
360 - Rainb0w Express
#10Cubfan082Posted 2/21/2013 8:19:47 AM
Hawke0 posted...
Pineconn posted...
Username: Cubfan
Class Name: Realist
Common strategy: Accept that I am the board and not the nail more often than not, thus trophy system and EMP support for my allies, cap the B flag and try to meat shield it.
Asset: hunter killer drone streak breaking and willing to shoot down air support, will leave laggy games instead of complaining about it all match.
Flaw: Faster internet with low ping

fix'd

---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...