Only way CoD:Ghosts is gonna really sell IMO...

#1Arcanine2009Posted 7/3/2013 11:12:57 PM(edited)
For CoD Ghosts to be successful in copies sold(Million and over)

1. Nintendo needs to advertise the hell out of the Wii U, especially the 1st party exclusive games that could be potential AAA games like Super Mario 3D Land and DKC Returns. Core gamers mainly buy Nintendo consoles for the 1st party games, since 3rd party games is lacking. Once you get core gamers buying Wii U for the AAA 1st party games, overall sales for other games will follow.

2. Nintendo should slash both version prices by $50.00. This and #1 will increase the overall minimum console install base of Nintendo Wii U by a lotand significantly increase sales for all games. Especially important to regain trust of 3rd party companies like Ubisoft and Activision, who are are on the fence on the Wii U now.

3. At the very elast, CoD Ghosts on Wii U needs DLC on DAY ONE/MONTH ONE. You guys have no excuses! Activision and Nintendo get your act together. ! Otherwise you will continue to make gamers think the Wii U version is an inferior port, and this could spell doom for the Wii U. Activision and Ninty.. wanna increase sales even more? How about going a step further and giving CoD Ghosts on Wii U exclusive content or content that is easily accessible on the Wi U over other console versions. The skyscraper map via preorder for instance, can be available for all Cod Wii U copies to download(regardless of preorder or not)on day 1, and/or they could be included in the disc instead of being installed. Really, just anything exclusive on the Wii U version content wise will give core gamers more incenitive to pick up CoD Ghosts on Wii U over other platform versions. That's just the starting point. From there, release DLC map packs and same amount of patches on the Wii U as well.

4. To Devs: keep making quality CoD games on the Nintendo consoles. Bring back off-screen play, controller customization, chat on gamepad, allow mics via USB and listen to fans. Thanks for supporting us since CoD 3 on Wii U, T reyarch Wii team. From the bottom of my heart, I really enjoyed playing all your games on Wii and Wii U since CoD:WAW. You've supported us when IW didn't, as well as other developers that didn't really support us much with quality online fpsers. IW, if you chose to port this game yoursellves for once, it's about time.. And we hope you become just as commited as Treyarch to make this a quality game!
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#2MrBIGsmilePosted 7/4/2013 1:43:52 AM
you have some points, but there is no real reason for Nintendo to increase CoD sales. Wii U sales, yes. but I don't see anything exclusive coming in the (near) future.
---
NNID: DoubleU.MDey
#3BrownsM1Posted 7/4/2013 4:07:37 AM
you said about them cutting the console prices by $50 but from what I found out from my one friend who watches this stuff more than anyone, they're going to be canceling the basic model and are just going to sell the deluxe model only
---
them1clan.webs.com xbox GT: TAILS DOLL M1
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?
#4Arcanine2009(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 7:12:40 AM
MrBIGsmile posted...
you have some points, but there is no real reason for Nintendo to increase CoD sales. Wii U sales, yes. but I don't see anything exclusive coming in the (near) future.

Nintendo doesn't have to advertise CoD:Ghosts, but they need to make DLC happen by reaching an agreement with Activision, as well as making the Wii U console more affordable(which they also definitely need to advertise more).

Nintendo/Activision doesn't have to give CoD Ghosts exclusive content on the Wii U, but it increase overall sales and make core gamers who already have a PS3/360 likely to buy the game.
---
#5Hawke0Posted 7/5/2013 9:54:35 AM
Nintendo doesn't seem to care about the western market. They'd rather get exclusives that are popular in Japan like Monster Hunter or Bayonetta 2, or ruin their most western franchise by trying and failing to make it appeal to Japan. Considering the fact that the western market dwarfs the Japanese market, I can't understand the logic behind it.
---
Occupation Bob and Endgame are probably the stupidest people on the FE:A board.
#6Arcanine2009(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 4:58:09 PM
Nintendo is too traditional old-school and playing it safe too much. They gotta take risks, or they will learn the hard way.. If they don't learn fast enough it will be too late...

They really need to lower the price of the Wii U if they wanna compete with the other next gen consoles--especially ps4. PS4 is only 50 bucks more expensive than the deluxe bundle. Sigh.
---
#7AerLightwingPosted 7/5/2013 8:01:06 PM
BrownsM1 posted...
you said about them cutting the console prices by $50 but from what I found out from my one friend who watches this stuff more than anyone, they're going to be canceling the basic model and are just going to sell the deluxe model only

That rumor was debunked a while ago.
---
My screen-name on the web, usually, is smashbrolink. Look for me on Gaia Online.com.^_^
Oh, and don't let the name fool you: I play on PS3 as well.^_-
#8DerPancakePosted 7/5/2013 9:08:33 PM
People would buy the Deluxe Model if it wasn't a rip off.
---
WiiU ID: GermanicMexican
PSN: WheatWithWeed
#9Hawke0Posted 7/6/2013 4:55:56 AM
DerPancake posted...

My reaction to all of your posts:
http://wantobewriter.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/facepalm111.jpg?w=619&h=495
---
Occupation Bob and Endgame are probably the stupidest people on the FE:A board.
#10DerPancakePosted 7/6/2013 7:43:10 PM(edited)
Hawke0 posted...
DerPancake posted...

My reaction to all of your posts:
http://wantobewriter.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/facepalm111.jpg?w=619&h=495

50 dollars for an extra few GBs and a Game that is worth 10 dollars?

Tell me how is that not a rip off?

I don't even know why you keep posting in this board, you don't even like Black Ops 2 and every post makes you look more retarded.
---
WiiU ID: GermanicMexican
PSN: WheatWithWeed