BO2 or Ghosts?

#21LaManoNeraIIPosted 1/8/2014 12:29:35 PM
Does BO2 have more than 6 vs 6? I remember Modern Warfare on the 360 being bigger than that (the last CoD game I played) so I don't understand why Ghosts is so small.

And does BO2 have good Wiimote implementation? My friend just got his own Wii U and we're looking for an online game. But Ghosts just looks kinda...meh. Especially for $60
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#22MrOrangeFTWPosted 1/8/2014 1:46:39 PM
It has 9v9 ground war. And yes it has Wii mote impletation, but you sometimes make some people mad with that...
---
NNID: MrOrangeFTW
#23PedroMontanaPosted 2/1/2014 5:26:36 PM
BO2 has local multiplayer for up to 4 players, Ghosts only supports 2 players locally.
BO2 is a lot cheaper to buy then Ghosts, especially when considering to
buy it used.

Graphics didn't improve much in Ghosts, baby steps like usually since CoD4.
Community size will stay similar for a long time.
Gameplay style differences are mostly a matter of taste (but most pepople s to prefer BO2's faster gamerplay that leads to more kills and action and less camping).
---
No More Heroes
#24Cubfan082Posted 2/4/2014 9:01:19 AM
PedroMontana posted...
BO2 has local multiplayer for up to 4 players, Ghosts only supports 2 players locally.
BO2 is a lot cheaper to buy then Ghosts, especially when considering to
buy it used.

Graphics didn't improve much in Ghosts, baby steps like usually since CoD4.
Community size will stay similar for a long time.
Gameplay style differences are mostly a matter of taste (but most pepople s to prefer BO2's faster gamerplay that leads to more kills and action and less camping).

all cods have camping, particularly in ffa and RTDM. I have no issues stringing together 40 kill games, and I am not good.

most people complaining about the pace miss the higher kdr that BO 2 afforded them through easier streak points, they aren't so worried about kills as they are about kill to death ration, and in ghosts you die a lot. Not all maps are great for death matches, but if you play Dom it is not a problem .
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
#25like2napPosted 2/6/2014 3:18:10 AM
Get Ghosts. You won't regret it. This has turn into my favorite COD game. Little lag, best wii mote controls in the series, excellent hit detection, and great weapon balance as long as you use the weapon as intended. Don't go trying out gun an AR with an SMG at range. Stick to CQC and you can own with SMGs and Shotguns.

I could say more, but I'm tired. Just get the game. It's on sale right now on amazon for $40 plus free shipping. Excellent deal.
#26QualiTPosted 2/6/2014 1:29:23 PM
Ghosts is terrible. Black Ops 2 is better.
---
Also Known As Quailman
All Things Require Sacrifice.
#27DoomsSDPosted 2/6/2014 1:43:29 PM
QualiT posted...

Wrong.

They're both terrible. They just have differenet ways of being crap.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
http://i.imgur.com/k4HdivZ.gif
#28QualiTPosted 2/6/2014 1:49:02 PM
DoomsSD posted...
QualiT posted...

Wrong.

They're both terrible. They just have differenet ways of being crap.

I liked BO2. I popped it in today and had a blast. People actually moved! And I saw SMGs!! I also saw my screen actually go red, instead of instantly dying.

I can't really tell the difference between the connection tbh, which was the main gripe people had about BO2. Ghosts has invincible people and so does BO2.

Killstreaks are fun too, although EMP nades can die in a hole.
---
Also Known As Quailman
All Things Require Sacrifice.
#29DoomsSDPosted 2/6/2014 2:13:46 PM
I died instantly in both games. Always felt like I went from 100% to dead in record time.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
http://i.imgur.com/k4HdivZ.gif
#30Cubfan082Posted 2/10/2014 8:06:21 AM
The helo pilot, jug maniac, MAWS, trinity rocket, IMS and gryphon are all fun to use and effective.

I scare crab meats with the higher streaks often, I feel much better about dying in Ghosts than I ever did in Black Ops 2, and I am not subject to countless kill streaks from start to finish like I felt BO2 was all.about.

the Squad Mate can choke on my bean bag, so can Riley dog, those two things are so unbalanced at times, yet completely inept at others.

I love nailing four mans in Ghosts in the same oppurtunity that in black ops I would get one or two kills prior to getting rubber bulleted out of feed greeds, then having the target very noticeably turn and panic fire me.

I could do without the Wii mote snap locks on both titles, way too effective. Other than that, Ghosts is a better game than BO2, I wish the population supported kill confirmed and Search and rescue more, infected is a nice distraction, and safeguard and extinction are better than what BO2 offered.
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain