you know...

#1Cubfan082Posted 1/17/2014 10:35:55 AM
...Treyarch may not be involved in any of the development for COD 2014, Sledgehammer is the lead, thus if it comes to the Wii it will be a port of anothers work. Not BO3...
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
#2Greggy_PooPosted 1/17/2014 3:31:10 PM
Ima take a long walk off a short pier if that's true.
---
NNID: GreggIsRad
#3MrOrangeFTWPosted 1/18/2014 1:15:10 AM
That will be very unlikely
---
NNID: MrOrangeFTW
#4Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2014 1:50:23 PM
Sledgehammer is the selected studio, go look it up.

Treyarch is out for the next round as a lead, it is going to be a game from Sledgehammer.
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
#5Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2014 1:57:18 PM
http://games.on.net/2014/01/sledgehammer-hiring-for-next-call-of-duty-game/

yeah, take it as you will.
---
#6Treize KnightPosted 1/28/2014 1:32:29 PM
And Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward were the lead developers for Ghosts and we still got stuck with Treyarch's incompetence.

Do you want me to mock your nativity now, or after you respond?
#7Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2014 8:19:07 AM
Treize Knight posted...
And Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward were the lead developers for Ghosts and we still got stuck with Treyarch's incompetence.

are you talking to be? I put my nativity away last month...

>_>

If a port of the Sledgehammer game comes it will likely involve Treyarch, I am just saying the 2014 CoD is likely not going to be BO3...
---
#8Treize KnightPosted 2/2/2014 4:13:24 PM
Cubfan082 posted...
Treize Knight posted...

>_>

If a port of the Sledgehammer game comes it will likely involve Treyarch, I am just saying the 2014 CoD is likely not going to be BO3...

You do realize that even if Treyarch is the lead, it's STILL a port because Treyarch's C team is in charge of optimizing the game's assets for the WiiU, right?
#9Cubfan082(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2014 8:55:58 AM
Treize Knight posted...
Cubfan082 posted...
Treize Knight posted...

>_>

You do realize that even if Treyarch is the lead, it's STILL a port because Treyarch's C team is in charge of optimizing the game's assets for the WiiU, right?

you do realize I said we could get a port of a game, but with sledgehammer in lead it likely is not going to be Black Ops3?
---