How's the online community as of April 2014? Do people still play online?

#1mother_of_dadPosted 4/26/2014 4:48:27 PM
Recently got a Wii U and I need to get my shooter fix. Figured I'd go for Black Ops 2 over Ghosts since it's likely cheaper, and also cause I enjoyed the first one and know the backstory. I need to know if there's enough people still playing online though, this could very well be a deal breaker for me.

Also, I'd appreciate to hear opinions on the pro controller. Do the analog sticks click, or are they like the classic controller's? Any third party controllers you suggest?

Thanks!
---
Not changing sig until I feel like it, or a better one comes to mind.
#2Numbuh100Posted 4/26/2014 5:57:41 PM
Not dead. Like about over 1,800 people still go on it now.
---
Please understand.
#3BrownsM1Posted 4/27/2014 3:02:56 PM
I just got a Wii U last week and this game and depending on what game mode you're trying to play, you can find a match pretty easily.

the sticks on the Pro controller do click. I'm still trying to set up my controls for the Wiimote/nunchuck combo but I tried using the gamepad and compared to playing on xbox using dual analog, something just feels off when using the gamepad. I don't have a pro controller yet so I don't know how it works out on this console.
---
xbox GT: TAILS DOLL M1 NNID: TAILS_DOLL_M1
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?
#4Remmy34Posted 4/29/2014 6:52:04 PM
I just got it today plenty of people online.
---
3ds Friend Code 0044-2890-2487 Remmy
Vita PSN deamon34
#5Cubfan082Posted 5/2/2014 8:23:29 AM
You all should have bought ghosts, since sales of the current title are used as metrics for if the next title is going to make it onto the U or not...
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
#6like2napPosted 5/20/2014 1:31:21 AM
Yes. Get Ghosts. And quick. Helps are chances of getting Advanced Warfare.