Anybody using the wiimote for this game?

#1JpPourLaVieePosted 7/1/2014 12:44:47 AM
I remember back in the day when the Wii came out I was playing Medal of honor online and it was really fun! I was very good. Was ranked at about 700 on the leaderboard. Back then we didn't had 5 millions choices as to wich controller we wanted to use.

I picked this up yesterday to remember the good old times but holy macaroni.. I am soooo bad. I need some time getting use to the wiimote. I'm playing HC so I can't watch killcams but it seems that everytime I watch the last kill the guy is using a controller I'm just wondering how if you guys use the wiimote too. So, what about you?
#2MrBIGsmilePosted 7/1/2014 3:23:15 AM
most people use the gamepad controller that you get with the system. Not many people use the wii remote. The playstyles seem to differ quite a bit, as both have different advantages and disadvantages.
---
NNID/Steam can be requested via PM
#3Arcanine2009Posted 7/5/2014 11:19:57 PM
I use wiimote. Nice to see a heroes vet
---
NN ID: sselemanrm | 3DS FC: 0387-9018-4275
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#4SupahShnipaPosted 7/6/2014 5:48:51 PM
My current TV setup doesn't work well with the wiimote since it's in the top corner of my room so I just stick with the CCP.

Also I miss Heroes 2.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/ForlornSnow
NNID - Forlorn
#5Waggy17Posted 8/6/2014 12:39:39 PM
Wii Remote all the way. I also catch flak every now and then from squeakers for using it. I get told to use a "real" controller. I always respond that if I wanted to use dual analogs, I'd be playing on PS3.

Of course, a lot of the same complainers are quick scoping the entire time.
---
PSN/NNID - Waggy777
http://www.youtube.com/user/waggystg
#6QualiTPosted 8/6/2014 2:22:06 PM(edited)
I use the wiimote and nunchuk, I sux with DA.

Waggy17 posted...
Wii Remote all the way. I also catch flak every now and then from squeakers for using it. I get told to use a "real" controller. I always respond that if I wanted to use dual analogs, I'd be playing on PS3.

Watching your recent videos has made me want to use the S12 :>
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
#7Waggy17Posted 8/6/2014 3:09:45 PM
QualiT posted...
I use the wiimote and nunchuk, I sux with DA.

Waggy17 posted...

Watching your recent videos has made me want to use the S12 :>

I had some epic runs today that I should post. I usually hate shotguns, but I've been enjoying leveling them up.
---
PSN/NNID - Waggy777
#8QualiTPosted 8/6/2014 8:33:59 PM
Getting gold shotguns was a major pain, the One shot kills took forever, even in hardcore, but they are quite fun once you find a good lobby.
The Raid gameplay was amazing, I liked the bit at the end, where you turned the corner and 5 of them were just sitting there.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
#9Waggy17Posted 8/8/2014 3:13:37 AM
I knew there were going to be a few guys waiting there, and the entire time I was heading to that room I was wishing I could run over a scavenger pack for C4. The end would've been much better with a C4 explosion.
---
PSN/NNID - Waggy777
#10like2napPosted 8/12/2014 12:19:51 AM
Wiimote master race!

I use it, but i've seen a lot of complaints about it after the Nuketown update. One good thing was they eliminated the problem where the screen stops moving when you go from hipfire to ADS while turning. However turning seems slow and heavy and ADS doesn't line up. I read the complaints and then confirmed each one of them. When I line up my reticule and hit the ADS button, the gun doesn't aim there. Ever. It's always off target. Some people were able to reset this by choosing a preset and then modifying it, but then it would eventually revert back.

I don't get it. It's cool that they add the smooth ADS transition, but how did they mess up ADS? I'm hoping they fix it. REALLY hoping they patch in the Ghosts control scheme. I would so go back and play this game for that. Even though I don't like a lot of things about it, I still had fun and fixing the controls would make a lot of other things easier to put up with. It would be so great.