How are the player counts lately?

#1tizzywilkillyouPosted 7/22/2014 8:20:58 AM(edited)
And what modes are playable? I'm sure TDM still is, but what about KC? HCTDM?

If Advanced Warfare doesn't come to Wii U, I may rebuy this to have in my library, and scratch a competitive pointer controlled shooter itch from time to time...

Even though the hit detection is much better in Ghosts (and lag maybe slightly better), BO2's maps and balance (minus some of the killstreak absurdity) absolutely put Ghosts to shame. I still can't believe they ****ed up the Ghosts maps so damn royally. BO2 had several really good maps. Ghosts has maybe a couple imo.
#2QualiTPosted 7/22/2014 9:46:48 AM
1500+ online.

TDM
Dom
Demolition (sometimes during non peak times)
Hardpoint (peak times)
Headquarters (peak times)
SnD
Kill Confirmed (usually only at peak times)
Groundwar (peak times)
SnD
Gun Game + Sticks and Stones

all have players.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
#3tizzywilkillyou(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 9:53:26 AM
Cool, thanks for the info. So more than Ghosts then. Assuming the 1500 is peak time (spanning late night europe to late night U.S.)?

How about HCTDM? Before I sold BO2 around a year ago, that often had over 100 players at peak times. Still the case?
#4QualiTPosted 7/23/2014 12:43:42 PM
At the time of this post, there are 2,300 people online and 134 of them are playing HC TDM.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
#5tizzywilkillyou(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 3:41:02 PM
QualiT posted...
At the time of this post, there are 2,300 people online and 134 of them are playing HC TDM.

Damn, the community has actually GROWN in the past year? I never really saw 2,000 in the weeks before I sold it.

That seals the deal. I'll rebuy BO2 once we're sure Advanced Warfare isn't coming (still a chance).