Controller Pro or Wiimote for Player 2?

#1LimPaulusPosted 11/7/2012 7:37:21 AM(edited)
Need more info please.

If I would like to play Local Co-Op (1P in Game PAD & 2P in TV), can the 2P play with Wiimote or should the 2P use Controller Pro?

Thanks All.
#2Nerwrax15Posted 11/7/2012 3:12:22 PM
Controller Pro.
---
Clash Of Ninja>Ultimate Ninja. Official 4th Raikage of the NSUNSG Board.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#3LimPaulus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 9:42:26 PM
Nerwrax15 posted...
Controller Pro.

So they force us to buy controller pro ? Real sad
#4PedroMontanaPosted 11/8/2012 3:52:57 AM
I don't think it has been confirmed what controllers player 2 can use.

Seeing how Samurai Warriors 3 was on the Wii, i think it's likely that there will be also an option for Wii remote/nunchuck controls (and likely also for the Wii Classic Controller).
---
No More Heroes
#5Nerwrax15Posted 11/8/2012 4:35:59 AM
PedroMontana posted...

Seeing how Samurai Warriors 3 was on the Wii, i think it's likely that there will be also an option for Wii remote/nunchuck controls (and likely also for the Wii Classic Controller).

The very first trailer confirms that the pro controller is used.
---
#6chequelotsPosted 11/8/2012 2:02:00 PM
I saw on amazon that the controller Pro is $89.99 is that too steep or is that really what they're going for?
#7blackbrotha578Posted 11/8/2012 2:08:43 PM
So this does not support Classic controller pro? If so then im glad a pre-ordered the Wii U pro controller yesterday.
#8Nerwrax15Posted 11/8/2012 2:32:05 PM
chequelots posted...
I saw on amazon that the controller Pro is $89.99 is that too steep or is that really what they're going for?

That pricing is wrong. The normal price is 50$ but the sellers could just be jacking up the price.
---
#9PedroMontanaPosted 11/8/2012 3:01:40 PM
Nerwrax15 posted...
PedroMontana posted...

It shows that the Pro Controller CAN be used. It doesn't clarify if Wii controllers (remote, Classic Controller) can be used, and that is what the TC wants to know.

The TC wants to know if buying a Wii U Pro Controller is NECESSARY to play multiplayer or if he simply can use the Wii controllers he already has. We can not answer this question right now.
---
No More Heroes
#10LimPaulus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 6:05:04 PM
PedroMontana posted...
Nerwrax15 posted...
PedroMontana posted...

It shows that the Pro Controller CAN be used. It doesn't clarify if Wii controllers (remote, Classic Controller) can be used, and that is what the TC wants to know.

The TC wants to know if buying a Wii U Pro Controller is NECESSARY to play multiplayer or if he simply can use the Wii controllers he already has. We can not answer this question right now.

^
^
Yes, that what I want to know if that some info about the specific controller requirement.