There's quite a few issues with this game.

#1JillVPosted 12/9/2012 3:20:43 PM
Not only there's the issue of the frame rate slowing, but sometimes the Wii U Pro Controller does not work properly with this game, there's been sometimes when at the start of the screen the START button doesn't work, so I have to stop and restarted the game again to get the Wii U Pro controller to work properly. Another issue I discovered today it was when I edited one of the Battle Fields, Battle Of Osaka Castle, while testing the battle field at the very start the battle the musou bar on my character was empty so I switch over to another character so that the musou bar would start filling back up and nothing it was not filling back up, it was the same issue with the health bar, my character had taken damage so switch it again and same issue like the musou bar, it was not filling up, I ended up going back to the Wii U mainscreen and restarting the game again which pretty much solve that issue.
#2Ansem_the_evilPosted 12/9/2012 4:12:54 PM
Never seen any of the issues you mention in this game but Im playing with a wii classic control pro
---
My 3DS FC: 1332-7692-1950
#3JillV(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 4:16:59 AM
Ansem_the_evil posted...
Never seen any of the issues you mention in this game but Im playing with a wii classic control pro

Maybe it's because I have the crappy Wii U model(Basic)but I do have those issues with the game.
#4InfiniSephirothPosted 12/10/2012 7:49:01 AM
So far the only real issue I had was when playing 2 player with my fiance she used her triple true musou attack on the other side of the stage and everyone I was fighting disappeared including an officer.
#5player_threePosted 12/15/2012 1:56:42 AM
InfiniSephiroth posted...
So far the only real issue I had was when playing 2 player with my fiance she used her triple true musou attack on the other side of the stage and everyone I was fighting disappeared including an officer.

Did that happen in the ps3 and 360 version? It happens every time with my brother and I. I thought that was normal.
#6Lord_BobbitsesPosted 12/19/2012 12:05:54 PM
InfiniSephiroth posted...

Only thing I've ever experienced myself, OP must just have bad luck
#7RazumPosted 12/19/2012 8:35:09 PM
Yeah, the enemies disappeared on the other screen when someone uses a Triple Musou in 360.
---
UMvC 3 Team:
Hagger/P.Wright/Spencer